Which Glock should I Buy?
I have narrowed it down to the 19, 26, 23, 27, or the 30.
1. I need a gun to shoot the hell out of at the range.
3. Home Defense
4. Take down a bowling pin or metal plate at 45 feet for a League night.
5. Accurate at longer distances.
6. I have a old Colt 1911 with a 7 round magazine
7. If you could only choose 1 or a 1st Glock what would it be?
8. I have shot the 19, 23, and 21.
9. Plan on shooting the 26,27, and 30 next.
10. I may want to get into shooting comps.
11. Most of all I just want to have fun. I will deal with the limitations of the gun and learn how it works and get better.