Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,252

    My newest gun family photo!

    123
    Well, took a new one tonight... Here's what I currently have...

    ALL polymer except for the Buckmark. Next is either an XD45 or a PX4 40 cal. So, the polymer tradition will continue...


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    110
    Very nice. I too have a FiveseveN. They are very fun to shoot.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Baldy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Port St.John,FL.
    Posts
    6,740
    Looking good Ship. Have you had a chance to shoot that new rifle yet? Give us a report when you do.

  4. #4
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
    Looking good Ship. Have you had a chance to shoot that new rifle yet? Give us a report when you do.
    I will next week. WIll do!

    I would have taken off this Thur and gone - but everyone else is already off, so I am stuck until next week.

  5. #5
    Member GlockamaniaŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    469
    Sweet!!!

  6. #6
    H2
    H2 is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    13
    Nice stash....the gun on the bottom looks sick!!!!

  7. #7
    Member Snowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    369
    What!? Where are the revolvers??? This collection is weak!

    Except for the Walthers, of course.

  8. #8
    Junior Member hopper810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    athens,tx.
    Posts
    53
    shipwreck what's that ray gun on the bottom? never seen anything like that before. kind of cool looking though.

  9. #9
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    What!? Where are the revolvers??? This collection is weak!

    Except for the Walthers, of course.
    Sorry... Not a fan of revolvers. We all have our interests...

    Besides the Walthers, I don't think the HK USPc or the rest of them are weak

  10. #10
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,252
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper810 View Post
    shipwreck what's that ray gun on the bottom? never seen anything like that before. kind of cool looking though.
    A FN PS90 carbine...

    Never noticed the banner at the top of every page that says "FNForum.Net"? That's a PS90 in the banner I made.

    Here is a bigger pic of it... Has a 50 round mag...



    It is my fav rifle. Much more ergonomic than traditional style rifles... Mine has a lot of mods, including a small polymer buttstock extension. I find that the little extra distance between my eyes and the EOtech sight works better

  11. #11
    Junior Member hopper810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    athens,tx.
    Posts
    53
    it sure looks like a shooter. the more i look at the picture the more i warm up to some. take care talk to you later neighbor.

  12. #12
    Member Snowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
    Sorry... Not a fan of revolvers. We all have our interests...

    Besides the Walthers, I don't think the HK USPc or the rest of them are weak


    Just ribbin' ya Ship. I know your feelings on revolvers, etc. My own collection only includes two revolvers, and I seem to shoot them the least. Still love 'em though...


  13. #13
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,252
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper810 View Post
    it sure looks like a shooter. the more i look at the picture the more i warm up to some. take care talk to you later neighbor.


    Maybe one day if U are my area, U can try it out...

  14. #14
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post


    Just ribbin' ya Ship. I know your feelings on revolvers, etc. My own collection only includes two revolvers, and I seem to shoot them the least. Still love 'em though...

    I know, I was teasin' too.

    Only the Ruger GP100 4" version in stainless is the only revolver that even catches my attention. But not enough to buy one... At least not yet...

  15. #15
    Senior Member JeffWard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    St Pete Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,932
    I'm still waiting on my new barrel for my Buck Mark to take my new family portrait...

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •