Ten Dog Pet Peeves
This was sent to me:
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Never argue with drunks or crazy people.
Haven't seen this one. Very good!
Yall forgot one. Just because Im sleeping doesnt mean Im not paying attention.
Excuse me - cerainly this is my chair -
Could we wait until half time for the answer ? This is a play-off game, you know.
Now for the better things - she holds me on her lap and has since I was a puppy.
'Course, I guess I was a little smaller then -
And we do have our own king-sized bed in the trailer -
Got some beautiful dogs there sir. Just imagine the mess that comes out the back end. OUCH. Hate to have to pick that up if they make an accident.
With beauties like that I would have to live out in the country. Never been around any but I hear they are gentle giants untill you get them mad.
Originally Posted by The Hillbilly
Thanks for the kind words - there are no accidents - all that is done is done on purpose and we have a half acre fenced in lot - mostly wooded and zoned for rustic so we don't have cleanup to do. They never get mad at anybody but each other - little sister gets peeved at big bro but he is smart and just gets even with her - fascinating to watch.
With beauties like that I would have to live out in the country. Never been around any but I hear they are gentle giants until you get them mad.
We've had Mastiffs for some 2 - 3 decades and used to show them but tired of the show game and now just keep them and love'em. Have some champions and obedience titles on those in past and all get daily obedience training daily all their lives - necessary for animals that large and makes better pets all our visitors appreciate. They really are a joy.
Nothing better than a brindle coat on a dog...
I've got responses right back for all of them.
1. If it smells that bad, yes, you're getting blamed.
2. Stop barking at the wooden parrot. It's been sitting there for two weeks and hasn't moved, so there's no reason to bark.
3. The last time I let you check something out, it happened to be cat poop and you ate it, then licked me. Come along.
4. I've never asked you to do this.
5. A neckerchief can't be all that bad.
6. Not that proud, but funny to watch you search under every couch cushion for it.
7. The "big snip" kept you from bleeding everywhere twice a year. If you think I'm mad when you pee pee on the carpet, be glad you're not bleeding.
8. Yes you have mastered the handshake thing.
9. Maybe not a sweater but certainly a raincoat since you won't go out when it's raining.
10. Yes I'm jealous, but do it while I'm asleep and can't see you.
» Springfield Armory
» HGF Sponsors