The following remarks apply to all Hi-Point pistols, regardless of caliber.
1. It's cheap. If it ever breaks, they'll fix it free—or you could just throw it away.
2. It's more accurate than you are.
1. It's made primarily of Zymak (Zinc), and will disintegrate eventually—maybe pretty soon.
2. It doesn't fit anybody's hands particularly well. And it's heavy.
3. It has an atrocious trigger action—heavy, hard, and gritty.
4. It's unsuited for concealed carry. It's too big and heavy for the round it shoots.
5. There are no decent holsters available for it.
6. Did I say that it's heavy? And that the trigger is terrible?