Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bessemer City NC
    Posts
    155

    Liked my Kimber so much...

    That I bought another one! lol


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bessemer City NC
    Posts
    155
    Brothers in Arms


  3. #3
    ElMar's Avatar
    ElMar is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CT Shoreline
    Posts
    56
    Nice!!

  4. #4
    Josser's Avatar
    Josser is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    87
    Very nice Congrats!! I have an Ultra Stainless Raptor and love the way the 3" carrys and shoots!! Like Mine Too!!


  5. #5
    dondavis3's Avatar
    dondavis3 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Area
    Posts
    1,882
    Very nice congratulations.

    I like mine too,



    Sweet shooter.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    686
    Oh man... is it Kimber photo time again?!


  7. #7
    BeefyBeefo's Avatar
    BeefyBeefo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    2,873
    I'm never shot one but they sure are nice looking!

  8. #8
    VietVet68 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    170

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by tropicmaster View Post
    Brothers in Arms

    I have the Pro Crimson Carry II & wish I had it in Ultra. I like the Pro but the Ultra would be much easier to CC

  9. #9
    cougartex's Avatar
    cougartex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Jefferson County, TX
    Posts
    1,775
    Very nice, congratulations.

  10. #10
    Lethaltxn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    53
    UUGGGHHH!! I wish I had the extra cash to buy a new one!

  11. #11
    Defender3's Avatar
    Defender3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Stafford, VA
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicmaster View Post
    That I bought another one! lol

    Have you concealed carried this one? If so, how do you like it? I have a Pro Carry II and was thinking of going a bit smaller.

  12. #12
    ElMar's Avatar
    ElMar is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CT Shoreline
    Posts
    56
    Nice pictures here, can't wait to buy my first Kimber!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bessemer City NC
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender3 View Post
    Have you concealed carried this one? If so, how do you like it? I have a Pro Carry II and was thinking of going a bit smaller.
    I have and do carry both of them concealed( not at the same time!lol), and I really dont see much difference. The Ultra has a bit less tendency to print the grip through a thin shirt than the Pro. Neither is what I consider light, and I really cant tell any difference in weight between the two when I am carrying them.

  14. #14
    VietVet68 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    170

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by tropicmaster View Post
    I have and do carry both of them concealed( not at the same time!lol), and I really dont see much difference. The Ultra has a bit less tendency to print the grip through a thin shirt than the Pro. Neither is what I consider light, and I really cant tell any difference in weight between the two when I am carrying them.
    tropicmaster,
    I have the 4", Pro series Kimber and I'm also curious about the difference between the Ultra 3" for carry purposes. I'm glad to hear about the small weight difference between them, so I'm wondering, if you HAD to give up one-which one would it be?
    By the way, what holster do you carry?
    Jack

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bessemer City NC
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by VietVet68 View Post
    tropicmaster,
    I have the 4", Pro series Kimber and I'm also curious about the difference between the Ultra 3" for carry purposes. I'm glad to hear about the small weight difference between them, so I'm wondering, if you HAD to give up one-which one would it be?
    By the way, what holster do you carry?
    Jack
    If I had to give up one it would be the Ultra. Reason being it is not nearly as comfortable to shoot on range/fun days as the Pro size, and for my largish hands it just doesnt work as well. For strictly defense I would probably have to flip a coin which one to lose, but if you factor in " other" shooting which is what we really do 99.9% of the time, it would be the Ultra that went.

    I am currently carrying in the Comp-Tac MTAC holster, although I am looking hard at some of the models made by HBE

  16. #16
    VietVet68 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    170

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by tropicmaster View Post
    If I had to give up one it would be the Ultra. Reason being it is not nearly as comfortable to shoot on range/fun days as the Pro size, and for my largish hands it just doesnt work as well. For strictly defense I would probably have to flip a coin which one to lose, but if you factor in " other" shooting which is what we really do 99.9% of the time, it would be the Ultra that went.

    I am currently carrying in the Comp-Tac MTAC holster, although I am looking hard at some of the models made by HBE
    tropicmaster,

    Thanks a lot for your insight on the 2 guns, now I can ease my mind about the decision to go with the 4". I have a Milt Sparks VM2 on order for "RED".

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

best holster for kimber crimson carry ii

,

best holster for kimber pro crimson carry ii

,

crimson trace for raptor

,

nice handgun kiber

,

pro carry

Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Springfield Armory

» HGF Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1