We have a P3AT. It's my wife's carry gun, and she likes it a lot.
Ours is not new-from-the-box stock. I did some "kitchen-table gunsmithing" to it:
1. I polished its feed ramp and chamber.
2. I removed the sharp edge at the bottom of its trigger, and I smoothly rounded the area.
3. I replaced its magazine release with an aftermarket, stainless-steel part.
4. I glued-in its ejector, so it can't fall out when the pistol is field-stripped for cleaning.
5. I begged a ruined bicycle-tire inner-tube from our local bike shop, cut out a section, and slipped it over the grip's much-too-aggressive checkering.