"Long Term" Carry Report P-3AT
All I can say is "why didn't I get one sooner"?
Right rear pocket, 5-7 days per week. I switched my wallet to the left rear, and I can't tell the difference. Dress slacks, shorts, jeans...
Start the day: Keys, wallet, cell phone, Kel-Tec, cash... I'm ready.
I still carry an XD on my hip when I can, but I ALWAYS have the Kel-Tec.
- 3-4" groups at 7M all day long.
- Armalaser stays on target sitting on it all day.
- 5-shots, 3 seconds, 6" at 7M. Fast follow-ups w/ the laser are easy. Without.. hard.
- 250+ rounds down the pipe... ZERO failures.
- 108 lb wife, Carla, loves to shoot it! Recoil is fine...
I think it was $265?? $280??? and $159 for the laser. And $6 for the Uncle Mikes Pocket Holster... I'd buy it today for $600.
If you have a CC permit, you should own one. Best $300 you can spend.
Simply the best