ordered my hk usp .40 from CDNN today..

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 21
    1. #1
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Posts
      259

      ordered my hk usp .40 from CDNN today..

      had to pull the trigger on this one....(pun intended)
      it was a variant 1, hk usp .40 full size..at $544 +$10 shipping..no taxes, no extra credit card charges..

      all my local gun dealers had it above $750...not incl. back fees, taxes, etc..so i thought this was a good deal..


      will post pic in a few days.....

    2. #2
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Posts
      259
      i meant $644...

      still an awesome deal.

    3. #3
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      93

      Question Nib?

      This is a brand new HK correct NIB?

    4. #4
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Posts
      259
      yes, it's brand new..
      i asked 3x..and the guy confirmed 3x.

      before i bought, i read other posts from many other posters who bought guns (new) or used and they have very good experiences with cdnn..their service.. etc...

    5. #5
      Senior Member Baldy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Port St.John,FL.
      Posts
      6,740
      Well good for you Jason. The fun begins when it gets here. Good luck.

    6. #6
      Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      1,473
      It is about time!! Once you get it make sure to put up a post with some pics. Then I want a range report! I think you will be very happy with it. CDNN is a great company.

    7. #7
      Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      1,818
      Congrats!!! Post up some pics when you get it!!!

    8. #8
      Member mw1311's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Location
      Lone Star State
      Posts
      215

    9. #9
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Posts
      259
      Quote Originally Posted by -gunut- View Post
      It is about time!! Once you get it make sure to put up a post with some pics. Then I want a range report! I think you will be very happy with it. CDNN is a great company.

      we'll d0
      btw..i notice u have a beretta 92 in your collection..what do u use to clean the pistol? anything special??

    10. #10
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      93

      Talking This local store here

      Has a full sized HK.40 wants $749 asked the manager if he would sweeten the price some and he said NO!! I really was in the market for a USPcompact so I had another dealer in town order it and it just ran me $738 . I stopped in the other store Sunday and looked at the full sized HK in the glass case asked the manager if he needed help getting the dust off it. Don't think he liked my little joke.
      Last edited by Flanker; 03-06-2007 at 08:57 AM.

    11. #11
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Posts
      259
      Quote Originally Posted by Flanker View Post
      Has a full sized HK.40 wants $749 asked the manager if he would sweeten the price some and he said NO!! I really was in the market for a USPcompact so I had another dealer in town order it and it just ran me $738 . I stopped in the other store Sunday and looked at the full sized HK in the glass case asked the manager if he needed help getting the dust off it. Don't think he liked my little joke.

      so you just bought the usp compact for $738...did that include back checks, taxes??

      cdnn has the compact for $640 i believe....

      my local shops has the compact usp for $740 and the full size for $788..

      the guy told me i won't find anything lower..

      yeah right...

    12. #12
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      93

      Wink With tax

      My HKUSPCompact .40 ran $800 total with taxs never have noticed being charged for the phone call for background checks. anyway I trust this dealer have bought both HKs and three Kimbers from them. There is more then then just a few bucks saved for me when dealing with a store if I don't trust them I don't buy from them.

    13. #13
      Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      1,473
      Quote Originally Posted by jason0007 View Post
      we'll d0
      btw..i notice u have a beretta 92 in your collection..what do u use to clean the pistol? anything special??
      Same stuff I use to clean all my other pistols. None of mine require anything special.

    14. #14
      Member FallGuy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      NC
      Posts
      189
      CDNN is great! I ordered my PX4 Storm from them $100.00 cheaper then anyone local. I got free glasses and S&W scissors as well. Shipping was reasonable too! Oh yeah congrats on joining the H&K family! You won't be sorry.

    15. #15
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Posts
      20

      Don't want to brag...

      but, I just put the order in on a HK USP40 compact with 6 high cap mags and night sights for $575 + $20 s/h.

      BTW, what could I expect to get for a used USP40 Full size?

    16. #16
      Member mw1311's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Location
      Lone Star State
      Posts
      215
      Quote Originally Posted by Techsan_02 View Post
      but, I just put the order in on a HK USP40 compact with 6 high cap mags and night sights for $575 + $20 s/h.

      BTW, what could I expect to get for a used USP40 Full size?
      depends on age....I see mid 90's mfg ones for 450 - 500 bucks around here.

    17. #17
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Posts
      20
      Actually, I lied. I was told that I could also purchase the P2000 for the same price before the order went through. I've never even held a P2000, but they sure look nice. I'm going to have to find a gun shop that has one and go and see how it feels compared to the Compact.

    18. #18
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Posts
      20
      Quote Originally Posted by mw1311 View Post
      depends on age....I see mid 90's mfg ones for 450 - 500 bucks around here.
      Anyway in determing the manufacturing year of the gun, I bought mine used?

    19. #19
      Member mw1311's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Location
      Lone Star State
      Posts
      215
      Quote Originally Posted by Techsan_02 View Post
      Anyway in determing the manufacturing year of the gun, I bought mine used?
      The datecode is shown on the left side slide...it's 2 letters.
      HK Date Codes:


      A B C D E F G H I K
      0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

      KB = 1991 AA = 2000
      KC = 1992 AB = 2001
      KD = 1993* AC = 2002
      KE = 1994** AD = 2003
      KF = 1995*** AE = 2004
      KG = 1996 AF = 2005
      KH = 1997 AG = 2006
      KI = 1998 AH = 2007
      KK = 1999 AI = 2008

      For USP Series:
      * 1993: introduced to USA
      ** September 1994: improved recoil assembly
      November 1994: introduced polygonal barrel
      *** Late 1995: improved Trigger Pull
      Last edited by mw1311; 03-14-2007 at 07:25 PM.

    20. #20
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Posts
      20
      Well, went with the P2000 after all. I don't think you can go wrong either way. Now I just need to sell my USP.

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  

    Search tags for this page

    ac date code on usp
    ,

    cdnn hk usp

    ,
    cdnn hk usp 40
    ,
    cdnn used hk usp45
    ,

    cdnn usp 40

    ,

    hk usp 40 date code

    ,

    hk usp 40 kf

    ,
    hk usp compact ke
    ,
    hk usp ke date code
    ,
    hk usp kk date code
    ,
    hk usp kk date code price
    ,
    usp compact ki date code
    Click on a term to search for related topics.