Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Vp70

  1. #1
    Kennedy124
    Guest

    Vp70

    123
    Anybody ever have one of these? Any thoughts on them? I've been looking around for one, can't seem to find a stable price.

  2. #2
    Member Blkhawk73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    219
    Unique as they're the original polymer pistol. They have THE worst trigger you'll ever experience though. They do feel good in the hnd though and shoot pretty darn good. They're easily available and a decent one, complete should set you back somewhere in the $400-$600 range depending on condition and completeness of the pkg.

  3. #3
    Kennedy124
    Guest
    Do any of the packages come with the almighty shoulder-stock? I saw it fired on mail call once, looks fun.

  4. #4
    Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy124 View Post
    Do any of the packages come with the almighty shoulder-stock? I saw it fired on mail call once, looks fun.
    A stock on a handgun would be considered a short bbl rifle and would have to be registered with the ATF or if caught you would face jail time.

    They have one over at my local shop for about $340. Novel pistols but nothing I would want for defense.

  5. #5
    Kennedy124
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by -gunut- View Post
    A stock on a handgun would be considered a short bbl rifle and would have to be registered with the ATF or if caught you would face jail time.

    They have one over at my local shop for about $340. Novel pistols but nothing I would want for defense.
    Wouldn't call any firearm a "novel pistol". If it shoots, it can be made into a defense weapon.

  6. #6
    Member Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    169
    For me it would be a collector.

    The Trigger is heavy - I owned one for a short time and was forced to sale it. Believe I paid 350 for it (15years ago). Neat gun, sights good for the intended use - not target sights - holsters may be tought to find. I did shoot several IPSC matches with it back then - Trigger was ugly for this type of match.



    Last couple I remember seeing were in the 550 to 850.


  7. #7
    Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy124 View Post
    Wouldn't call any firearm a "novel pistol". If it shoots, it can be made into a defense weapon.
    Very true. I just would not buy one for defensive purposes. That is my opinion though.

  8. #8
    Member hberttmank's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    626
    I have never owned one, just looked at them a lot at gun shows. Usually see them in the $400 range around here. Even though I like and collect H&K pistols, the trigger pull, and price and availability of mags turned me off.

  9. #9
    Member uncut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    currently Utah
    Posts
    180
    here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    Kennedy124
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by uncut View Post
    here you go
    Haha I see what you mean by the trigger being fugly.

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy124 View Post
    Do any of the packages come with the almighty shoulder-stock? I saw it fired on mail call once, looks fun.
    On the stocked models, it goes beyond being an SBR. The law enforcement models were designed so that when you attached the stock on the rear of the pistol, the stock itself had a selector switch to coincide with the trigger mechanism that the stock locked onto. therefore you had a choice between semi-auto and three-round burst, turning it into a submachine gun. Damn, I missed that episode of Mail Call, it probably showed what I'm talking about.

  12. #12
    Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Hevchev50 View Post
    On the stocked models, it goes beyond being an SBR. The law enforcement models were designed so that when you attached the stock on the rear of the pistol, the stock itself had a selector switch to coincide with the trigger mechanism that the stock locked onto. therefore you had a choice between semi-auto and three-round burst, turning it into a submachine gun. Damn, I missed that episode of Mail Call, it probably showed what I'm talking about.
    Don't you worry

    http://www.hkpro.com/video/VP70Z-VP70M.mov

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    59
    Yes, me like. Me like a lot! I went ahead and put it in my files. Thanks gunut.

  14. #14
    Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Hevchev50 View Post
    Yes, me like. Me like a lot! I went ahead and put it in my files. Thanks gunut.
    No problem

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

h&k vp70 price
,

hk vp 70 disassembly

,

hk vp 70 parts

,

hk vp70

,
hk vp70 complete dissambely
,

hk vp70 parts

,

hk vp70 price

,
vp 70 parts diagram
,
vp70 burst mechanism
,

vp70 price

,
vp70 trigger
,
wanted h&k vp70 for parts
Click on a term to search for related topics.