NOOB here; long-time H&K but looking for a new/proper holster
Not sure how I finally managed to discover this particular forum, but glad I did and that you have an entire H&K section! This may not be a proper introduction, but I figured I may as well dive in with a question.
I've owned a USP Compact 45 for over a decade now and still absolutely love it; countless rounds and never a jam of mis-feed.
I am posting here since I am trying to find a nice IWB custom holster. It is my primary carry (95% of the time) and I have been using crappy holsters from Uncle Mike forever and really want to upgrade to something much more stable and comfortable. I have been looking at:
- Bulman Gunleather PDC (Not taking orders at the moment)
- Milt Sparks VM2 (Looks great but takes forever to get)
- K&D Thunderbird Defender (leading option so far, just have don't know much about them)
- High Noon Tailgate (worried about a smaller holster based on the size of my pistol)
- H.B.E. Specialty LeatherWorks (No info really on them other than pictures at their site)
- Crossbreed Supertuck (Not wild about Kydex but I've heard nothing but good about them)
Looking for some suggestions. I'm looking for IWB that optimizes comfort and provides a more stable platform that the UM stuff I've been using and would prefer something that also allows deep-conceal/tuckable. Most of the time, this would be used with jeans (including shorts) or slacks with no over garment or coat and in warm weather (Southeast region) carried at the 4 o'clock position.
Another related question- what H&K USPc pistols (if any) are the same frame/interchangeable when it comes to holsters? That is, would a holster listed for the Compact 9mm or .40 also work for the Compact 45?