My HK loves attention, please forgive him ;)

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 23
    1. #1
      Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      1,473

      My HK loves attention, please forgive him ;)









      :-D

    2. #2
      Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      1,818
      Waht a ham.

      :P :P :P


      Nice gun!!!

    3. #3
      Member DennyCrane's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      My House
      Posts
      577
      Nice Tac

    4. #4
      Senior Member spacedoggy's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Planet Zeon just outside of Tyler Texas
      Posts
      1,225
      Man now I gotta have one of those. I guess I'll have to put the wife on the corner and hope she can make some fast money.

    5. #5
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,470
      I would have been tempted, but I don't like all black sights. That's why I have a USP compact and a USP in 9mm.

    6. #6
      Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      1,473
      Quote Originally Posted by spacedoggy
      Man now I gotta have one of those. I guess I'll have to put the wife on the corner and hope she can make some fast money.


    7. #7
      Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      1,473
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck
      I would have been tempted, but I don't like all black sights. That's why I have a USP compact and a USP in 9mm.

      You can always swap sites. This gun is really awesome! I love it

    8. #8
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,470
      Quote Originally Posted by -gunut-
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck
      I would have been tempted, but I don't like all black sights. That's why I have a USP compact and a USP in 9mm.

      You can always swap sites. This gun is really awesome! I love it

      True, but w/ the cost of the gun being so much, I didn't feel like i should have to spend even more $. The standard USPs are nice enough.

      Had the compact tactical been sold in 9mm, I might have been tempted to get one, but the black sights probably would still have stopped me.

    9. #9
      Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      1,473
      Well whatever works. I dont regret buying it one bit! 8)

    10. #10
      Member Thor's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Texas !! :D
      Posts
      447
      I have one of those. :-D

    11. #11
      Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      1,473
      It was love at first site! :-D


    12. #12
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,470
      I remember when U posted that pic on other sites. Everyone asked U about the legs in the pic :P

      I saw several Mark 23s yesterday for sale. Man, how I would love to have 1.

    13. #13
      Junior Member Gixerman1000's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Posts
      37
      Looking good gunut

      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck
      I would have been tempted
      The Meprolite adjustable night sights on my Tactical work great.

    14. #14
      Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      1,473
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck
      I remember when U posted that pic on other sites. Everyone asked U about the legs in the pic :P

      I saw several Mark 23s yesterday for sale. Man, how I would love to have 1.
      Haha

      I would love to have a Mark 23! The tac was my first time spending close to a grand on a gun. Cant imagine spending two!

    15. #15
      Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      1,473
      Quote Originally Posted by Gixerman1000
      Looking good gunut

      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck
      I would have been tempted
      The Meprolite adjustable night sights on my Tactical work great.
      I have to get some of those! Is that front site big? It looks like it is. Which is a plus! Wish I would find them for less money! It was 80 something somewhere! :-D

    16. #16
      Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      1,818
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck
      I remember when U posted that pic on other sites. Everyone asked U about the legs in the pic :P
      :-D :-D :-D

      THey are some nice legs!!!!

    17. #17
      Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      1,818
      Sweet gun too!!!!

    18. #18
      Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      1,473
      Quote Originally Posted by jwkimber45
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck
      I remember when U posted that pic on other sites. Everyone asked U about the legs in the pic :P
      :-D :-D :-D

      THey are some nice legs!!!!
      Who said you can talk about my girls legs! :-D

    19. #19
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,470
      I would like to have a spurred hammer and full size thumb safety on my USP compact, but I don't feel like paying the exorbitant $ amount that HK charges, plus shipping on top of that...

    20. #20
      Senior Member Charlie's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Kerr County Texas
      Posts
      2,839
      I gots to have a Tatical!!!!!

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •