Got me one of them flatties!

    Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,478

      Got me one of them flatties!



      Someone was kind enough to sell me a flat mag plate for my USPc 9mm off of the HK Pro forum. With shipping, it would have been over $10 other places.

      Anyway - visually, the one with the extension on the mag plate looks kewler. But, this will make it a bit easier to conceal now.


    2. #2
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      45
      Hello again,

      Looks good Shipwreck, I think I want to grab one of them sometime soon. Looks great on your USP. By the way, nice stainless slide sir.

      Regards!
      Mark~

    3. #3
      Senior Member BeefyBeefo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      CO
      Posts
      2,873
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post


      Someone was kind enough to sell me a flat mag plate for my USPc 9mm off of the HK Pro forum. With shipping, it would have been over $10 other places.

      Anyway - visually, the one with the extension on the mag plate looks kewler. But, this will make it a bit easier to conceal now.

      mmm that's purdy. I'm too lazy to go to HK's website does it have an ambi thumb safety? I'm guessing not, I'm just curious.

      -Jeff-

    4. #4
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      45
      Quote Originally Posted by BeefyBeefo View Post
      mmm that's purdy. I'm too lazy to go to HK's website does it have an ambi thumb safety? I'm guessing not, I'm just curious.

      -Jeff-
      All H&K USP's are configurable to 9 different variations by sending the pistol in and having it changed to whichever variant you like. The variations can be viewed here courtesy of HKPRO!

      http://www.hkpro.com/uspvariants.jpg

      Regards,
      Mark~

    5. #5
      Senior Member BeefyBeefo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      CO
      Posts
      2,873
      Quote Originally Posted by Occram View Post
      All H&K USP's are configurable to 9 different variations by sending the pistol in and having it changed to whichever variant you like. The variations can be viewed here courtesy of HKPRO!

      http://www.hkpro.com/uspvariants.jpg

      Regards,
      Mark~
      Wow, that's awesome! I've never heard of that before, thanks!

      -Jeff-

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •