Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    nortatoga is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Greenfield Center NY
    Posts
    2

    Hello from Saratoga County NY

    Have my handgun licence since 05, I'm more of a rifle shooter benchrest rimfire and highpower at times.Also involved in Appleseed as an IIT. But I will be having some questions about handguns from time to time with a the crap going on here in NY!! Jamie

  2. #2
    niadhf's Avatar
    niadhf is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rural New York
    Posts
    1,196

    Hello from Saratoga County NY

    Welcome Jamie. From Columbia County here.
    Join SAF. Look at NYSRPA. Also please sign Kathy Marchione's petition if you haven't.

  3. #3
    nortatoga is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Greenfield Center NY
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by niadhf View Post
    Welcome Jamie. From Columbia County here.
    Join SAF. Look at NYSRPA. Also please sign Kathy Marchione's petition if you haven't.
    Thanks I am a NYSRPA member and just became a NRA lifer 2 weeks ago, I also signed the petition on day-1

  4. #4
    DJ Niner's Avatar
    DJ Niner is offline HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    North-Central USA
    Posts
    4,325
    Welcome to HandGunForum.net!
    "Placement is power" -- seen in an article by Stephen A. Camp
    (RIP, Mr. Camp; you will be remembered, and missed)

  5. #5
    pic
    pic is offline Senior Member HGF Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Upstate,N.Y.
    Posts
    1,413
    Hello and Welcome. Living in the land of Cuomo. Putting armed security in schools would have been the immediate solution, the harder but more effective solution, not a popular vote getting response in the eyes of the liberal hoplophobiac's( new word i learned lol). But his liberal followers do not think our children should be subjected to seeing any armed personnel. Our schools are in the same exact position as the day of the newton shootings. Cuomo did nothing to protect our children.

    sorry for going off in the wrong forum,lol
    welcome to Handgunforum.net,,,,, NYer.

  6. #6
    berettatoter's Avatar
    berettatoter is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,283
    Hello and welcome! Sorry about all the legislation going on over there.

  7. #7
    beretta9mm's Avatar
    beretta9mm is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    576
    Welcome from Jersey

  8. #8
    goNYG's Avatar
    goNYG is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    175
    Welcome. Westchester Co. here. Just drove past your neck of woods this weekend on way to skiing and outdoor fun in northern ADKs

  9. #9
    chessail77's Avatar
    chessail77 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    White Mtns. in AZ
    Posts
    1,349
    Hi and welcome

  10. #10
    niadhf's Avatar
    niadhf is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rural New York
    Posts
    1,196

    Hello from Saratoga County NY

    Quote Originally Posted by nortatoga View Post
    Thanks I am a NYSRPA member and just became a NRA lifer 2 weeks ago, I also signed the petition on day-1
    Excellent! Thank you.

  11. #11
    niadhf's Avatar
    niadhf is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rural New York
    Posts
    1,196

    Hello from Saratoga County NY

    Quote Originally Posted by pic View Post
    Hello and Welcome. Living in the land of Cuomo. Putting armed security in schools would have been the immediate solution, the harder but more effective solution, not a popular vote getting response in the eyes of the liberal hoplophobiac's( new word i learned lol). But his liberal followers do not think our children should be subjected to seeing any armed personnel. Our schools are in the same exact position as the day of the newton shootings. Cuomo did nothing to protect our children.

    sorry for going off in the wrong forum,lol
    welcome to Handgunforum.net,,,,, NYer.
    Did you see the BOE on Staten Island overruled the NY School panel of using retired NYPD as armed security officers, using their CC permits?

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

do i need a permit for a rifle in saratoga county ny
,
kathleen marchione petiton
,
saratoga county pistol officer
,

saratoga ny carry concealed

Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Springfield Armory

» HGF Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1