Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member mrcanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alberta, CND
    Posts
    12

    Hello from a Canadian!

    123
    Im new to this forum. Getting my restrict licence to own a hand gun in Canada! Very excited!

  2. #2
    Senior Member TedDeBearFrmHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,859
    eh! from southern oregon

  3. #3
    Junior Member mrcanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alberta, CND
    Posts
    12
    Lol, alittle further north, just ontop of Montana, in Alberta.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    can be found in Arizona or Ohio most of the time
    Posts
    370
    Welcome

  5. #5
    HGF Forum Moderator
    DJ Niner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    North-Central USA
    Posts
    4,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcanada View Post
    Im new to this forum. Getting my restrict licence to own a hand gun in Canada! Very excited!
    Welcome to the site!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcanada View Post
    Lol, alittle further north, just ontop of Montana, in Alberta.
    I passed through that general area when returning from Alaska in the mid-1990s; quite beautiful, if I remember it correctly.
    "Placement is power" -- seen in an article by Stephen A. Camp
    (RIP, Mr. Camp; you will be remembered, and missed)

  6. #6
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,246
    Howdy!!!!!

  7. #7
    Member Holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    563
    Welcome, Mr. Canada!

  8. #8
    Junior Member mrcanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alberta, CND
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Niner View Post
    Welcome to the site!

    I passed through that general area when returning from Alaska in the mid-1990s; quite beautiful, if I remember it correctly.
    Your memory is very good!

  9. #9
    Senior Member berettatoter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcanada View Post
    Im new to this forum. Getting my restrict licence to own a hand gun in Canada! Very excited!
    Hey, welcome! I thought Canada banned all handgun ownership?

  10. #10
    Junior Member mrcanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alberta, CND
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by berettatoter View Post
    Hey, welcome! I thought Canada banned all handgun ownership?
    We can still purchase handguns. A individual needs a restricted gun licence though. Then you need to phone the RCMP everytime you want to transport the firearm to the range. You can go straight to range, then back home, no stops inbetween, taking the shortest route to the range. Us Canadians are kept on a very short leash....

  11. #11
    Senior Member TedDeBearFrmHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcanada View Post
    We can still purchase handguns. A individual needs a restricted gun licence though. Then you need to phone the RCMP everytime you want to transport the firearm to the range. You can go straight to range, then back home, no stops inbetween, taking the shortest route to the range. Us Canadians are kept on a very short leash....
    on the up side there is absolutely no crime in canada. you dont need to lock your doors.... heck there hasnt been a mugging there since 1843.... and even then the guy used an ax handle

  12. #12
    Senior Member cougartex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Jefferson County, TX
    Posts
    1,775
    Howdy from SE Texas.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •