Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Hello

  1. #21
    scooter's Avatar
    scooter is offline Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,031
    Been there ,done that

  2. #22
    2400's Avatar
    2400 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by MissouriMule
    You guys keep it up and someone's gonna find their stuff on the curb!!
    Promise?:smt025

  3. #23
    J.R.'s Avatar
    J.R. is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    220
    Welcome,from Virginia. Glad the ladies love to shoot!

  4. #24
    Charlie's Avatar
    Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kerr County Texas
    Posts
    2,838
    Ever notice the "Current Active Users" number starts increasing when the ladies get on line..............

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie
    Ever notice the "Current Active Users" number starts increasing when the ladies get on line..............

    Which brings to mind a question...are there any other female members?

  6. #26
    Charlie's Avatar
    Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kerr County Texas
    Posts
    2,838
    "SuckLead" from N.C. checked in last week.

  7. #27
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Shipwreck is online now HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    10,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie
    "SuckLead" from N.C. checked in last week.
    Yes, she is the only other female member that we know of (who has stated she is a female).

    Really, while the site has been up since the very end of Jan, it started out as a Beretta only site. We had about 165 members when we switched to all brands of handguns around the 1st week of May. Then, the site has taken off. So, the real growth has only been here for a little over 2 months. We picked up probably 60+ members just since July 1st. So, we are growing. Over time, more females and other members will find us - We have over 600 members now.

  8. #28
    P97
    P97 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    663
    Not many times do you see this many posts on a thread welcoming a newcomer.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by P97
    Not many times do you see this many posts on a thread welcoming a newcomer.

    Like I said, you all are right friendly!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck
    Yes, she is the only other female member that we know of (who has stated she is a female).

    Really, while the site has been up since the very end of Jan, it started out as a Beretta only site. We had about 165 members when we switched to all brands of handguns around the 1st week of May. Then, the site has taken off. So, the real growth has only been here for a little over 2 months. We picked up probably 60+ members just since July 1st. So, we are growing. Over time, more females and other members will find us - We have over 600 members now.
    That's really great!! I just kind of stumbled across it, but am glad i did.

  11. #31
    hberttmank's Avatar
    hberttmank is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    626
    Welcome MM. I did not want to be the last man to welcome you.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Grande Pradera, TX
    Posts
    760
    Is your "man" on this board too?

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by hberttmank
    Welcome MM. I did not want to be the last man to welcome you.

    Thank you!

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by propellerhead
    Is your "man" on this board too?

    You may be assuming too much!
    Last edited by MissouriMule; 07-07-2006 at 04:41 PM.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Grande Pradera, TX
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by MissouriMule
    You may be assuming too much!
    Well? Do tell...

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by propellerhead
    Well? Do tell...

    Let's just say that I am currently free to enjoy life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» Springfield Armory

» HGF Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1