Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    319

    Hello from up north

    Hello, I'm Alaskan_Viking, a self described "Gun nut" and right-wing freedom fanatic. I enjoy taking long walks on the beach, pillaging French villages from my longboat and bathing the blood of my enemies.

    (I've already made a few post here, but I wanted to take advantage of this section of the forum.)

  2. #2
    js's Avatar
    js
    js is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    3,064
    Well, here's an official Welcome to ya!
    "bing bang boom! hair out...hamburger time" - William Murderface

  3. #3
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Shipwreck is online now HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    10,823
    Hiya doing - give us a few days and the site will be back to normal again

  4. #4
    2400's Avatar
    2400 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,744
    Welcome, sounds like you're off to a good start.

  5. #5
    Charlie's Avatar
    Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kerr County Texas
    Posts
    2,838
    Welcome again. Be careful hanging around here, some of this stuff may wear off on you and THEN you'll be in trouble! Oh, by the way, were you told of Rule #312 stating that all new comers provide the beer and cigars? If not, consider yourself now duly notified.

  6. #6
    scooter's Avatar
    scooter is offline Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,031

    Who are you trying to fool???

    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck
    Hiya doing - give us a few days and the site will be back to normal again
    This site has NEVER been "normal":smt118 :smt118 :smt118

  7. #7
    Rustycompass's Avatar
    Rustycompass is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Pawley's Island
    Posts
    1,126

    Thumbs up Welcome....

    I never met an Alaskan, gun toting, freedom fighting, rightwing, beach walkin', blood bathin' Viking that I didn't like.
    If we go by the guidelines ( don't like the term rules of laws).. I'll have a Morgan & an Upmann

  8. #8
    2400's Avatar
    2400 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by rustycompass
    I never met an Alaskan, gun toting, freedom fighting, rightwing, beach walkin', blood bathin' Viking that I didn't like.
    If we go by the guidelines ( don't like the term rules of laws).. I'll have a Morgan & an Upmann
    Upmann, now thats such a good idea I'll think I'll have one now.

  9. #9
    Rustycompass's Avatar
    Rustycompass is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Pawley's Island
    Posts
    1,126

    Thumbs up here's to ya 2400....

    Quote Originally Posted by 2400
    Upmann, now thats such a good idea I'll think I'll have one now.
    nice huh ???

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie
    Welcome again. Be careful hanging around here, some of this stuff may wear off on you and THEN you'll be in trouble! Oh, by the way, were you told of Rule #312 stating that all new comers provide the beer and cigars? If not, consider yourself now duly notified.
    Sorry, I'm not 21, so I can't buy any kind of Alcoholic drink.....unless you want crapy Canadian beer
    Last edited by Alaskan_Viking; 07-02-2006 at 05:00 AM.

  11. #11
    Charlie's Avatar
    Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kerr County Texas
    Posts
    2,838
    Hey, no sweat. We'll put you down the list and wait 'till you're 21. Weclome anyway.

  12. #12
    2400's Avatar
    2400 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie
    Hey, no sweat. We'll put you down the list and wait 'till you're 21. Weclome anyway.
    He can buy cigars now though.

  13. #13
    Charlie's Avatar
    Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kerr County Texas
    Posts
    2,838
    CAO's will do.

  14. #14
    2400's Avatar
    2400 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,744
    H. Upmann's for me

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •