Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    jason0007 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    259

    Best Tactical Light/ Laser For Glock 19????

    what do u guys have??????

  2. #2
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Shipwreck is offline HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    10,823
    I have a Glock light that I bought for my Glock 34. I like it a lot. Prefer it to the M3 light.

  3. #3
    jason0007 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    259
    i have an m6 insight laser/tactical light for my px4 and it fits the glock just fine..

    does yours have only the light or laser/light combo??

    btw..is that really your pic??? nice...

    what happened to the ship the boxer pic??

  4. #4
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Shipwreck is offline HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    10,823
    Quote Originally Posted by jason0007 View Post
    i have an m6 insight laser/tactical light for my px4 and it fits the glock just fine..

    does yours have only the light or laser/light combo??

    btw..is that really your pic??? nice...

    what happened to the ship the boxer pic??
    No, I have the standard Glocklight - w/o the laser. I got it for $95. Only laser I have is on my PS90 carbine.

    No, that's not me in the pic - that's a guy from the SG1 tv show.... I don't know what you mean about a "boxer" pic, though...

  5. #5
    jason0007 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    259
    ok thanks..
    if i can remember correctly...you had another pic prior to the current one...
    maybe i am mistaken..

  6. #6
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Shipwreck is offline HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    10,823
    Quote Originally Posted by jason0007 View Post
    ok thanks..
    if i can remember correctly...you had another pic prior to the current one...
    maybe i am mistaken..
    Yea, I did. But, it was another Sg1 pic - an animated pic actually. Then, prior to that, I had a pic from the tv show "24"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    469
    First of all, make sure you have mastered your gun without one. It's just an accessory, not a necessity.

    I currently have a Surefire X200B wide beam weapon light. Rumor has it that Surefire will come up with light/laser combo later in the new year.

  8. #8
    VTDefender's Avatar
    VTDefender is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    67
    I have 2 surefire X200's(one A and a B with under triggerguard pressure pad), a streamlight M3, an M6, a TLR-1 and a TLR-2.

    I compared them with a glock light but found it very lacking in brightness compared to the surefires and streamlights.

    In my book, the TLR-2 wins hands down in the laser/light category. Aluminum construction, good switching and excellent light output.

    For a light only, the X200B with pressure switch wins due to intensity, battery life, size, construction, and switching. I like that the X200 switches can be pressed straight forward for momentary on rather than up for constant, down for momentary or vice versa.

    TIFWIW

  9. #9
    Swatdude's Avatar
    Swatdude is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    12
    I have been very happy with my Streamlight. The price was right and the light is extremely bright.(I was a poet and didn't know it) Battery life is good too. You can see a picture of it below...

    http://www.akforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15466

  10. #10
    Spartan's Avatar
    Spartan is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    635
    I have been pretty happy with my TLR-2. I picked it up NIB for $200 and it came with 20 batteries.

    I think the site was botachtacticle.com or something similar. THe batteries was a promo so I'm not sure if it's still available.

  11. #11
    PP914's Avatar
    PP914 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockamaniaŽ View Post
    First of all, make sure you have mastered your gun without one. It's just an accessory, not a necessity.
    +1. I have an M6 and no longer advocate lasers (it's for sale).
    I now have the TLR1 on my issued G22. It has been reliable thus far. IMHO, you can't beat the quality for $100. Although, you can beat it repetitively on a car window and bend the bezel but the light functions perfectly.

  12. #12
    Hevchev50 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    59
    All the lights mentioned here are good quality, so it's just a matter of how much you want to spend. I also have the factory Glock light because it was only 98 dollars at my local range and is bright enough for anything I would need it for. You also get an extra bulb in a neat little storage box that holds the light and a spare set of lithium batteries if you want.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    469

    Not a G19, but a G35.

    Forgot to mention that I also have a Surefire W111D Military...it's discontinued, but the warranty is still good:


  14. #14
    PP914's Avatar
    PP914 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Hevchev50 View Post
    All the lights mentioned here are good quality, so it's just a matter of how much you want to spend. I also have the factory Glock light because it was only 98 dollars at my local range and is bright enough for anything I would need it for. You also get an extra bulb in a neat little storage box that holds the light and a spare set of lithium batteries if you want.
    IMHO, you can't beat the Streamlight TLR lights/lasers. For less than $100, you get the Streamlight reputation/name, a machined aluminum body/bezel, constant/momentary rocker switch, and a bright-as-hell 80 lumens LED light (no need to keep extra bulbs around).

    Drawback:
    1. Beam pattern is not adjustable: Not a major concern in most cases as pistol work (IE: defensive shooting) is usually done w/in the 15yrd mark and this beam is prefocused perfectly for these scenarios. Also, the beam has the ideal tight, bright center spot surrounded by "corona" of dimmer light and will temporarily blind anyone w/in its working distance.

  15. #15
    -gunut-'s Avatar
    -gunut- is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,473
    I do not have a Glock but I prefer the M3X light by steamlight. It looks great on Glocks and has a top output of 125 luminous! It has helped me kill many a raccoon with my USP

  16. #16
    mw1311's Avatar
    mw1311 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by VTDefender View Post
    I have 2 surefire X200's(one A and a B with under triggerguard pressure pad), a streamlight M3, an M6, a TLR-1 and a TLR-2.

    I compared them with a glock light but found it very lacking in brightness compared to the surefires and streamlights.

    In my book, the TLR-2 wins hands down in the laser/light category. Aluminum construction, good switching and excellent light output.

    For a light only, the X200B with pressure switch wins due to intensity, battery life, size, construction, and switching. I like that the X200 switches can be pressed straight forward for momentary on rather than up for constant, down for momentary or vice versa.

    TIFWIW
    would be cool if you could post a pic to show how the beampatterns compare (X200 A&B and the TLR-1) at the same distance. This would help me alot to make a purchase decision.

  17. #17
    Charlie's Avatar
    Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kerr County Texas
    Posts
    2,838
    I recently sold a G20 and my Glock light with it. I know everyone is wild about the Surefires, etc. but for the money you can't beat the Glock light. It's VERY bright, has an adjustable beam, small switch on both sides of the trigger guard, finish is exactly like the rest of the Glock, and..............it's considerably cheaper than the rest. I think I paid 'bout $75 for mine and I've seen them $10 or so cheaper when on sale. Just my $.02....

  18. #18
    bpranney is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    17
    I am with Shipwreck on this one. I have the standard Glock light as well.

  19. #19
    Sidewinder6 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    S Florida
    Posts
    2
    +1 on the Glock light. I have the Laser/light combo. It was easy to set up and sight in and versitile. I shoot a G19.

  20. #20
    LAK Supply's Avatar
    LAK Supply is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Commiefornia; for now.
    Posts
    19
    +1 for the Streamlight TLR-2. I really like them, but more importantly, so do my customers. They're a great value, and I've not had a complaint yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

best glock light
,
best laser for glock
,
best light for a glock
,
best light for g19
,

best light for glock 19

,
best light laser for glock
,
best shooting laser glock 19
,
best tactical light for glock 19
,
best value actical light for glock
,
best weapon light for glock 19
,
brightest tactical light for glock 19
,
whats the best laser for a glock
Click on a term to search for related topics.