Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By grey-wolf
  • 1 Post By SailDesign
  • 1 Post By Sierra_Hunter

Thread: It followed me home

  1. #1
    grey-wolf's Avatar
    grey-wolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    176

    It followed me home

    Well here she is......my new Gen4 G30. Now I gotta get her cleaned up and get to the range.

    11001746_343525429106143_7882692312483296429_n.jpg
    berettatoter and lefty60 like this.

  2. #2
    SailDesign's Avatar
    SailDesign is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    1,451
    Just. Followed. You. Home....

    Yeah.

  3. #3
    goldwing is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    569
    Congrats Grey Wolf, Nice piece.
    GW
    P.S. Range reports are always appreciated.

  4. #4
    berettatoter's Avatar
    berettatoter is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by grey-wolf View Post
    Well here she is......my new Gen4 G30. Now I gotta get her cleaned up and get to the range.

    11001746_343525429106143_7882692312483296429_n.jpg
    Nice! Did it come with 3 magazines?

  5. #5
    grey-wolf's Avatar
    grey-wolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by berettatoter View Post
    Nice! Did it come with 3 magazines?
    Sure did 3 - 10 round mags.

  6. #6
    grey-wolf's Avatar
    grey-wolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    Congrats Grey Wolf, Nice piece.
    GW
    P.S. Range reports are always appreciated.
    Hoping to get to the range this week. When I do i'll give ya a report.

  7. #7
    SouthernBoy's Avatar
    SouthernBoy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western Prince William County, Va
    Posts
    3,110
    Good Lord, now you did it. Opened the door for the Glock haters to come on in and have their way with you. Don't mind them, you picked up a great pistol. Let us know how it shoots.

  8. #8
    rustygun is offline Member HGF Gold Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canton, Oh
    Posts
    383
    I love my G30 gen 4. When I first got mine I began a search for a 9rd mag for it. At that time they were hard to find. When I finally got one and got it to the range I realized why they went to the 10 rd. mag. That extra bit of grip length makes a big difference for me. I do like the pearce mag floor plates they don't add any rounds but they add some texture for your pinky. Enjoy your new pistol.

  9. #9
    ybnorml is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    just outside bah habah, maine
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    Good Lord, now you did it. Opened the door for the Glock haters to come on in and have their way with you. Don't mind them, you picked up a great pistol. Let us know how it shoots.
    Don't tell me there are " Glock-Haters" in the room......

  10. #10
    SouthernBoy's Avatar
    SouthernBoy is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western Prince William County, Va
    Posts
    3,110
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnorml View Post
    Don't tell me there are " Glock-Haters" in the room......
    Ya' never know.

  11. #11
    SailDesign's Avatar
    SailDesign is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnorml View Post
    Don't tell me there are " Glock-Haters" in the room......
    What's a "Glock?"
    Sierra_Hunter likes this.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
    What's a "Glock?"
    The one handgun I truly can't stand. I've owned one. Shot several. And control make myself like them.

    Oh. I'm sorry. Does that make me a Glock hater? I though this was america.
    SailDesign likes this.

  13. #13
    grey-wolf's Avatar
    grey-wolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Hunter View Post
    The one handgun I truly can't stand. I've owned one. Shot several. And control make myself like them.

    Oh. I'm sorry. Does that make me a Glock hater? I though this was america.
    Nope, sorry, you are a pure Glock hater now.

Remove Ads

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» Springfield Armory

» HGF Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1