check this Glock out...holy smokes!

    Results 1 to 14 of 14
    1. #1
      Junior Member TitanCi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      62

      check this Glock out...holy smokes!


    2. #2
      Senior Member Steve M1911A1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Northwest Washington State
      Posts
      7,541
      ...Yeah, I noticed all of those high-speed misses.
      Full Auto: If you can't hit 'em, scare 'em to death with the noise!

    3. #3
      Junior Member TitanCi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by Steve M1911A1 View Post
      ...Yeah, I noticed all of those high-speed misses.
      Full Auto: If you can't hit 'em, scare 'em to death with the noise!

      ya damn right with that!

    4. #4
      Junior Member TitanCi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      62
      here's another... what the hell? ha ha

      but still cool nonetheless!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI

    5. #5
      Senior Member Steve M1911A1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Northwest Washington State
      Posts
      7,541
      "Dangerous Bob" is the correct name, all right.
      What's he up to? Emptying cartridges to feed his reloading hobby?

    6. #6
      Member Pistolero's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      Fairbanks, AK
      Posts
      297
      The Glock 18 I've seen before. The stock for it I haven't. This is equipment that is only legal for LE & Military. I would REALLY like to own a new Glock 18C with this folding, removable stock thingy... At least I'll miss my target laughing with glee!

    7. #7
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      3,373
      You get to looking around youtube and the like you will see a bunch of full auto Glocks. Most are...modified to go full auto. I've seen those stock thingies on web sites but that's the first time I seen it on a firing weapon. Even full auto would not be enough o make me want another Glock though. Every time I picked one up I had that feeling you get when you wake up after a night of hard drinking too skeert to roll over for fear of what you might see

    8. #8
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Posts
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Steve M1911A1 View Post
      ...Yeah, I noticed all of those high-speed misses.
      Full Auto: If you can't hit 'em, scare 'em to death with the noise!
      Yup. If that guy was really a LEO it would equal one dead BG .... and anyone around him.

    9. #9
      Junior Member TitanCi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by DevilsJohnson View Post
      You get to looking around youtube and the like you will see a bunch of full auto Glocks. Most are...modified to go full auto. I've seen those stock thingies on web sites but that's the first time I seen it on a firing weapon. Even full auto would not be enough o make me want another Glock though. Every time I picked one up I had that feeling you get when you wake up after a night of hard drinking too skeert to roll over for fear of what you might see
      hahaha!!! that's pretty funny.

    10. #10
      Junior Member maddmatt02's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      71
      Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
      Yup. If that guy was really a LEO it would equal one dead BG .... and anyone around him.
      ok, am i right in guessing BG=bad guy?

      if you get one of those, just dont shoot yourself, lol
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11fcg543Jow

      also, what is FTW? ive read it everywhere and never take the time to look it up or anything

    11. #11
      Member Glockamania®'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Los Angeles, CA
      Posts
      469
      Interesting.

    12. #12
      Member SaltyDog's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      691
      BG = Bad Guy

      Question: "What is 'FTW'? What Does It Mean?"
      While participating in an online discussion forum about motorcycles, you see this weird expression "FTW". People post phrases like "slipper clutches, ftw!" and "full face helmets, ftw!". You see the same thing in an online gaming forum. The gamer participants are posting phrases like "polymorph, ftw!" and "druid hurricane, ftw!".

      Answer: In 2009, the most common meaning of "FTW" is "for the win", an Internet expression of enthusiasiam.

      While there were nastier meanings in previous years, FTW today commonly stands for "For the Win". It is an expression of enthusiasm. "FTW" is the same as saying "this is the best" or "this item will make a big difference, I recommend using it". Examples would include: "anti-lock braking, ftw!", "spellchecker, ftw!", and "low-carb diets, ftw!"

      Older meanings of FTW

      Years ago, "FTW" used to have a very negative meaning: "f**k the world". This was a term commonly used by social rebels, anarchists and anti-authoritarian types to express frustration with modern society. Gratefully, this antisocial meaning has dramatically faded in use in the 21st century, and people largely use "for the win" as the modern meaning for this acronym now.

      There I looked it up for ya.

    13. #13
      Junior Member TitanCi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt02 View Post
      ok, am i right in guessing BG=bad guy?

      if you get one of those, just dont shoot yourself, lol
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11fcg543Jow

      also, what is FTW? ive read it everywhere and never take the time to look it up or anything
      seen that one! that sucks for him!!!

    14. #14
      Member knoxrocks222's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      jackson tn
      Posts
      273
      our tac team here in jackson carys the G18 i believe

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  

    Search tags for this page

    polymorph glock

    Click on a term to search for related topics.