Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    jason0007 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    259

    anyone ever bought a gun from CDNN?

    how was your experience?????
    thinking of purchasing a pistol from them and would like some feedback
    from those who bought from cdnn.
    thanks.

  2. #2
    James NM's Avatar
    James NM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,091
    I've placed multiple orders from them and been happy every time. Very good prices on the items they carry. I recommend them.

  3. #3
    kansas_plainsman's Avatar
    kansas_plainsman is offline Supporting Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Kansas
    Posts
    430
    Two guns from them - one NIB, the other a 'trade in'. The new one was, well, new and the used one was better than advertised. I've also bought magazines and such from them; no bad experiences. Good company.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fennville, michigan
    Posts
    256
    my buddy buys guns from them all the time. they are one of his most preferred vendors.

  5. #5
    Baldy's Avatar
    Baldy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Port St.John,FL.
    Posts
    6,741
    I went over there and they only had three guns listed under S&W. They were not at a discount price either. Do you have to join to get the discounts?

  6. #6
    James NM's Avatar
    James NM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
    I went over there and they only had three guns listed under S&W. They were not at a discount price either. Do you have to join to get the discounts?
    Their way of doing business is a little unusual for a mail order/web business. Their website is not useful for guns orders/pricing. Just ignore it. You need to download their catalog from their website. http://www.cdnnsports.com/

    This will show their current deals. But you have to call them to see what they have left. The catalogs only come out about every other month. They don't stock regular inventory like other web gun dealers. I call them liquidators. They buy inventories from other dealers/distributors/wholesalers at closeout prices and then sale most stuff really cheap.

  7. #7
    z28smokin's Avatar
    z28smokin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    91

    Thumbs up Top notch.

    They have excellent customer service. I have bought several guns and mags from them.

  8. #8
    Baldy's Avatar
    Baldy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Port St.John,FL.
    Posts
    6,741

    Lightbulb cdnn...

    Quote Originally Posted by James NM View Post
    Their way of doing business is a little unusual for a mail order/web business. Their website is not useful for guns orders/pricing. Just ignore it. You need to download their catalog from their website. http://www.cdnnsports.com/

    This will show their current deals. But you have to call them to see what they have left. The catalogs only come out about every other month. They don't stock regular inventory like other web gun dealers. I call them liquidators. They buy inventories from other dealers/distributors/wholesalers at closeout prices and then sale most stuff really cheap.
    Your the man James..Thanks for the info on cdnn.

  9. #9
    jason0007 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by z28smokin View Post
    They have excellent customer service. I have bought several guns and mags from them.

    thanks everyone.....i have more confidence in buying from them now..

  10. #10
    Baldy's Avatar
    Baldy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Port St.John,FL.
    Posts
    6,741
    My luck I couldn't get the dang book to down load. I'll try again tomorrow.

  11. #11
    jason0007 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    259
    what is it that you're looking for..maybe i can help u with availability and pricing...

  12. #12
    thedr's Avatar
    thedr is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Phoenix,AZ
    Posts
    47
    CDNN is Top Notch! I bought a SIG 226 from them. I have also purchased many other items with absolultely ZERO problems. Very nice on the phone when I placed my order and the Sig was better than advertised.
    I would highly recommend them for any purchase.

  13. #13
    Baldy's Avatar
    Baldy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Port St.John,FL.
    Posts
    6,741

    Smile Thanks !!

    Quote Originally Posted by jason0007 View Post
    what is it that you're looking for..maybe i can help u with availability and pricing...
    Thanks Jason I just wanted to see what they had to offer. I like to nose around on a site and see what it has.

  14. #14
    jason0007 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
    Thanks Jason I just wanted to see what they had to offer. I like to nose around on a site and see what it has.
    no problem..
    fwiw...cdnn does have a website that shows their products online...including their firearms..

    targetsportsinc.com is the website...

  15. #15
    mw1311's Avatar
    mw1311 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    215
    I never bought anything from them since I live in texas and the deals aren't THAT great if you have to pay sales tax. I also don't like their $9.95 flat fee shipping for smaller parts. For out of state people cdnn can save a few bucks.

  16. #16
    James NM's Avatar
    James NM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by jason0007 View Post
    no problem..
    fwiw...cdnn does have a website that shows their products online...including their firearms..

    targetsportsinc.com is the website...
    For non FFL dealers, this sight shows the same generic guns at list price as their other website, cdnnsports. The gun pricing and inventory is NOT accurate. The only way to get accurate inventory & pricing is to call them.

    If you're an FFL, they have a new feature available to allow FFL's to create an account and login. As I am not an FFL, I do not know what info is available to FFL's.

  17. #17
    Revolver's Avatar
    Revolver is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    897
    The text of their catalog is always jumbled up to the point of being incoherent whenever I download and try to interpret it

  18. #18
    James NM's Avatar
    James NM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
    The text of their catalog is always jumbled up to the point of being incoherent whenever I download and try to interpret it
    You ought to just call them on their toll free #, tell them your download problem, ask them what they have, and if they'll send you a catalog/sales flier.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

buying guns from cdnn
,
can you buy guns from cdnn if not dealer
,
cdnn catalog download
,
cdnn firearms michigan
,

cdnn gun shipping

,

cdnn guns

,
cdnn pistol shipping
,
cdnn wholesale guns
,

how to buy a gun from cdnn

,

how to buy gun from cdnn

,
how to finf guns on cdnn
,
how to order from cdnn
Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Springfield Armory

» HGF Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1