Well, should have been multiple choice all the way
Firstly, I carry 2 or more guns, when on duty as a LE Sniper (Can't tell the name of the agency).
- Remington Model 700 .300 WSSM with AICS (my own gun)
- SIG P226 issued by the agency. (always carried)
- SIG SG551 SWAT for Shorter Range (also my own)
- Barrett M82A1 for very long range (again my own)
Then, when doing Sharpshooting Instructor work for the Security Staff os a Nuclear Plant, I have to carry at least one gun too.
Can be: (All my own guns)
- H&K MP7A1
- SIG P226
- Remington M700
- Sphinx AT-2000
And then comes the part, where you decide what you carry all day, even when not at work.
- Springfield P9 World Cup (also my own)
Ok, the P9 can be seen as too large for a CCW, but hell, I wanna hit, and shoot a really good gun, when I am in need of. I could use many other guns, but the only gun I really trust, is this one.
The last part, that could come to reality, would be Home Defense, and that would be really bad, as I would surely pick on the Full Auto guns in my home.
Luckily, all the walls are of reinforced concrete, so there is no danger of hitting other ppl that the bad guy. (Ok, except if I take the M82 with AP Ammo)