Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45
  1. #1
    paratrooper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,540

    Just bought me a SIG.

    Also got free shipping and won't have to pay any sales tax.

    And yes, I'm a very happy camper.

    It's exactly like this one: Sig Sauer 226 TACOPS 9mm Threaded Barrel w/Ship : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

    Here's a close-up: http://pics.reedssports.com/gb/sige26r-9-tacops-tb2.JPG

    http://pics.reedssports.com/gb/sige26r-9-tacops-tb1.JPG

  2. #2
    pic
    pic is offline Senior Member HGF Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,561
    Very nice. Brand new? Or used?

  3. #3
    Sandibeach's Avatar
    Sandibeach is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    southern Oregon
    Posts
    38
    You lucky guy!!!! I've been admiring one of those for awhile now and would definitely be at the top of my wish list. Now, where will you find your ammo? Congratulations!!!

  4. #4
    TAPnRACK's Avatar
    TAPnRACK is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,042
    Nice... your gonna love it.

  5. #5
    paratrooper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by pic View Post
    Very nice. Brand new? Or used?

    Brand spanking new.

  6. #6
    paratrooper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandibeach View Post
    You lucky guy!!!! I've been admiring one of those for awhile now and would definitely be at the top of my wish list. Now, where will you find your ammo? Congratulations!!!
    Ammo isn't a problem.

    I'm thinking I have about 7K rounds of 9mm on hand.

  7. #7
    paratrooper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,540
    Now, if I could just find me one of those 600 rd. clips like on the Glock.

  8. #8
    qwiksdraw's Avatar
    qwiksdraw is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
    Now, if I could just find me one of those 600 rd. clips like on the Glock.
    What model from Glock uses "clips"?

  9. #9
    pic
    pic is offline Senior Member HGF Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,561
    Quote Originally Posted by qwiksdraw View Post
    What model from Glock uses "clips"?
    1. a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
    (synonym) cartridge holder, cartridge clip, magazine

  10. #10
    paratrooper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by qwiksdraw View Post
    What model from Glock uses "clips"?

    See my thread titled........High capacity mags........

  11. #11
    pic
    pic is offline Senior Member HGF Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,561
    Quote Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
    See my thread titled........High capacity mags........

    No link??

  12. #12
    paratrooper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by pic View Post
    No link??


    Geez.....do I have to do everything around here?

    High capacity mags..........

  13. #13
    paratrooper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,540
    Well.....I sent off payment today. Now, I just have to wait. Disclaimer on seller's site says that due to increased current market demand of firearms / accessories, shipping could take an add'l. 5 days or so.

  14. #14
    qwiksdraw's Avatar
    qwiksdraw is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    112
    1. a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
    (synonym) cartridge holder, cartridge clip, magazine

    a better explanation:

    Magazine vs Clip - YouTube

  15. #15
    pic
    pic is offline Senior Member HGF Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,561
    Quote Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
    Well.....I sent off payment today. Now, I just have to wait. Disclaimer on seller's site says that due to increased current market demand of firearms / accessories, shipping could take an add'l. 5 days or so.
    Heard there were a lot of bootleg sig 226's TAC ops,, actual manufacturing done by TAURUS,,




    NOT, JUST KIDDING KIDDO
    Let me know when you get that 226,

  16. #16
    paratrooper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by pic View Post
    Heard there were a lot of bootleg sig 226's TAC ops,, actual manufacturing done by TAURUS,,


    NOT, JUST KIDDING KIDDO
    Let me know when you get that 226,

    I'd heard that the bootleg maker was Hi-Point.

    At least Taurus is a step up from them.

  17. #17
    TAPnRACK's Avatar
    TAPnRACK is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,042
    Hey, Paratrooper... interested what brand mags your gun comes with (Sig/Checkmate/MecGar), as well as the case/cardboard box.

    The Tac Ops has had some changes since it was introduced (mags/packaging) and I was curious to your model came with when ya get it.

  18. #18
    paratrooper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPnRACK View Post
    Hey, Paratrooper... interested what brand mags your gun comes with (Sig/Checkmate/MecGar), as well as the case/cardboard box.

    The Tac Ops has had some changes since it was introduced (mags/packaging) and I was curious to your model came with when ya get it.

    It's supposed to come in a plastic case, that much I know for sure. Not sure about the mags though.

    I'm gonna buy another light, and I'm thinking a SureFire X300 would serve it well.

    When it shows up, I'll let ya know about it's particulars.

    BTW.....did yours come with a holster?

  19. #19
    TAPnRACK's Avatar
    TAPnRACK is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,042
    No, but those Sig holsters are junk... got one with my P238 and it's way too tight, and cheap too... like most holsters that come with guns.

    I got the standard plasic Sig case... but have heard a lot of people getting them in a cardboard box from Sig.

    My mags are Sig Brand... but are working fine. The ones from Checkmate are the ones with issues. Obviously if you get Mec Gar ones your good to go as well.

  20. #20
    paratrooper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPnRACK View Post
    No, but those Sig holsters are junk... got one with my P238 and it's way too tight, and cheap too... like most holsters that come with guns.

    I got the standard plasic Sig case... but have heard a lot of people getting them in a cardboard box from Sig.

    My mags are Sig Brand... but are working fine. The ones from Checkmate are the ones with issues. Obviously if you get Mec Gar ones your good to go as well.

    I bought an Itac holster for my SIG P250C. It came from Israel and fits like a fine driving glove.

    I'm hoping the one that comes with my P226 fits as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

close up sig pistol barrel
,
how much slide to frame play on sig p226 tacops
,

i just bought a sig

,
sig 226 tb sure fire x300 ultra holster
,
sig cut insert
,

sig p226 tacops

,
sig p226 tacops tb
,

sig p226 tacops threaded barrel

,
sig p226 tactical operations threaded
,
sig tacops threaded
,
sigarms tacops
,
threaded barrel sig p226 tacops
Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Springfield Armory

» HGF Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1