Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56
  1. #41
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by niadhf View Post
    LA,
    I'm general, most firearms owners are law abiding and not hot headed. I have noticed a number o your posts in this thread asking (some would say baiting) about "have you drawn when you shouldn't"
    Not likely from the vast majority of carriers (note I do not care if they CC or OC). Also I would suspect continued pushing of these questions (which have been mostly ignored) is likely to alienate you from many members.
    Just some thoughts for you.
    Just some questions I had, sorry to upset you...

  2. #42
    Broondog's Avatar
    Broondog is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SE Missouri
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by niadhf View Post
    LA,
    I'm general, most firearms owners are law abiding and not hot headed. I have noticed a number o your posts in this thread asking (some would say baiting) about "have you drawn when you shouldn't"
    Not likely from the vast majority of carriers (note I do not care if they CC or OC). Also I would suspect continued pushing of these questions (which have been mostly ignored) is likely to alienate you from many members.
    Just some thoughts for you.
    i'm beginning to think he is 12.

  3. #43
    VAMarine's Avatar
    VAMarine is online now Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,432

    Re: Where do you like to CCW? Even on a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Broondog View Post
    i'm beginning to think he is 12.
    Nah he's green. Very, very green and starting at ZERO fundamental knowledge on firearms beyond media hype and the movies.

    Give him some time, I've seen several members like this on other forums and provided they listen and seek training, real life in person quality training/education they pan out Ok.

  4. #44
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    I'm a newbie guys, gimme a break!@ lol

  5. #45
    niadhf's Avatar
    niadhf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rural New York
    Posts
    1,197

    Where do you like to CCW? Even on a date?

    Not upset. Not harping on you. Just an observation from a few years of carrying, forums like this, etc.

    As VAmarone said

  6. #46
    Steve M1911A1's Avatar
    Steve M1911A1 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northwest Washington State
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLAGuy View Post
    I'm a newbie guys, gimme a break!@ lol
    If you want us to "give you a break," then you need to give us the same courtesy.
    Ask questions which make you look as if you are a responsible gun owner, rather than provocations which make you look as if you have entrapment in mind.

  7. #47
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve M1911A1 View Post
    If you want us to "give you a break," then you need to give us the same courtesy.
    Ask questions which make you look as if you are a responsible gun owner, rather than provocations which make you look as if you have entrapment in mind.
    I am responsible. I just know the way a responsible gun owner, outside of CA lives. I live in CA so I cant get away with half the stuff you guys do. Makes sense right?

  8. #48
    VAMarine's Avatar
    VAMarine is online now Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,432

    Re: Where do you like to CCW? Even on a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLAGuy View Post
    I am responsible. I just know the way a responsible gun owner, outside of CA lives. I live in CA so I cant get away with half the stuff you guys do. Makes sense right?
    See...classic example of coming off wrong.

    Just what are we "getting away with?"

  9. #49
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by VAMarine View Post
    See...classic example of coming off wrong.

    Just what are we "getting away with?"

    I didnt mean it like that VAmarine, gimme a break. I meant something that you can do, without getting in trouble with the law.

  10. #50
    Steve M1911A1's Avatar
    Steve M1911A1 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northwest Washington State
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLAGuy View Post
    I am responsible. I just know the way a responsible gun owner, outside of CA lives. I live in CA so I cant get away with half the stuff you guys do. Makes sense right?
    We're not "getting away with" anything. We are obeying the laws of the federal government, and of our respective states.
    We do not "brandish," we do not consume alcohol while armed or driving, we do not use recreational drugs while armed or driving, and we keep our concealed weapons concealed from everyone—until they're needed.
    You appear to be envious of our relative freedom, which makes you ask silly—and even insulting—questions. That will not get you the support and experience you seem to want. You cannot live vicariously, pretending to be one of us, by trying to entrap us into harmful admissions that could result in us losing our rights.
    If you have procedural and technical questions, ask away. But the questions you've been asking are neither of those. As a result you are losing our goodwill.
    I suggest that you need to find some maturity, and to straighten yourself out, rather than continuing to act from the envy that you seem to feel.

  11. #51
    VAMarine's Avatar
    VAMarine is online now Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,432

    Re: Where do you like to CCW? Even on a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLAGuy View Post
    I didnt mean it like that VAmarine, gimme a break. I meant something that you can do, without getting in trouble with the law.
    Right, because that fits in so well with "how often do you get lit and brandish your heater"

    All we are saying is that you should take a couple extra minutes to look over your post and consider how its going to be taken by the membership.


  12. #52
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve M1911A1 View Post
    We're not "getting away with" anything. We are obeying the laws of the federal government, and of our respective states.
    We do not "brandish," we do not consume alcohol while armed or driving, we do not use recreational drugs while armed or driving, and we keep our concealed weapons concealed from everyone—until they're needed.
    You appear to be envious of our relative freedom, which makes you ask silly—and even insulting—questions. That will not get you the support and experience you seem to want. You cannot live vicariously, pretending to be one of us, by trying to entrap us into harmful admissions that could result in us losing our rights.
    If you have procedural and technical questions, ask away. But the questions you've been asking are neither of those. As a result you are losing our goodwill.
    I suggest that you need to find some maturity, and to straighten yourself out, rather than continuing to act from the envy that you seem to feel.
    Jeez Steve, tough crowd I'll try to work on my wording from here on out.

    But you are right, I am kinda envious of you guys! Couldnt you tell?

  13. #53
    MikeT57's Avatar
    MikeT57 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    25

    Re: Where do you like to CCW? Even on a date?

    Winter carry (Ohio)...... Glock 27 in a
    N82tactical iwb. 8 o'clock.
    Summer will be a Springfield XDS. 45 caliber. Same holster and position.

    Dude get out of California if you can... Those taxes must be a killer

  14. #54
    jakeleinen1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeT57 View Post
    Dude get out of California if you can... Those taxes must be a killer
    It would be hard to get out of Cali if one lived there I imagine, aside all the B.S. gun laws, taxes, and crime I hear its a very beautiful state!

    And hey LA Guy its cool I know what you were trying to say... The guys are just harping on you because these days you must be careful what you say! Especially on the internet. I imagine a future where were all paid to tattle on each other for saying illegal stuff on the internet.

  15. #55
    IBGoodToGo's Avatar
    IBGoodToGo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North Wet WA
    Posts
    7
    Well that was entertaining. The Regular posters handled him like they were Adult, & tried to 'school' him to his senses. I think I will like it here.

  16. #56
    Stoy's Avatar
    Stoy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    7
    IWB holster on my stong side.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

ccw dating

,

do you ccw when going on a date

,

milt sparks 55bn

,

redhead holster guarentee

,

what kind of holster do they make for ruger p345

,

xds ca legal

Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Springfield Armory

» HGF Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1