Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    bengewarmer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    74

    HK P2000 or HK45c?

    Currently I own a P2000 in .40 but I've decided I want a .45. Naturally, being interested in H&K's, I'm looking at the 45c. Since I can only afford to practically own one or the other, do you think it is worth it to trade up? I'll probably have to supply another $2-300 but I've accepted that. I guess my actual question is, does anyone know the best place to pick up a new 45c online? So far I've seen CDNN advertising it in V1 for $920~, which is the lowest so far. Any advice/input? Thanks, guys.

  2. #2
    berettabone is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,366
    Saw one on Buds for $886.....I have never dealt with them, though...

  3. #3
    VAMarine's Avatar
    VAMarine is online now Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,363

  4. #4
    bengewarmer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    74
    Ah that'd be a fine price. I must've checked too late =/

  5. #5
    Mattducati is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1

    Hk45c

    Quote Originally Posted by bengewarmer View Post
    Ah that'd be a fine price. I must've checked too late =/
    Here is the next best place to find an HK45C.
    I am very happy with mine. Would not trade if for anything.
    The factory sights are not exactly what I wanted, so I had the Meprolight Tru Dot night sights installed as well as the LEM trigger.

    HK HK45C 45ACP DA/SA V1 w/ 8rd Mags - 745031-A5 - International Distributor of the Finest Firearms

    Here is an HK45C for $931.10 - Free Shipping.

  6. #6
    bengewarmer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattducati View Post
    Here is the next best place to find an HK45C.
    I am very happy with mine. Would not trade if for anything.
    The factory sights are not exactly what I wanted, so I had the Meprolight Tru Dot night sights installed as well as the LEM trigger.

    HK HK45C 45ACP DA/SA V1 w/ 8rd Mags - 745031-A5 - International Distributor of the Finest Firearms

    Here is an HK45C for $931.10 - Free Shipping.
    Thanks! Now if only my purchase order would quit taking its sweet time..

  7. #7
    VAMarine's Avatar
    VAMarine is online now Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,363
    Quote Originally Posted by bengewarmer View Post
    Currently I own a P2000 in .40 but I've decided I want a .45. Naturally, being interested in H&K's, I'm looking at the 45c. Since I can only afford to practically own one or the other, do you think it is worth it to trade up? I'll probably have to supply another $2-300 but I've accepted that. I guess my actual question is, does anyone know the best place to pick up a new 45c online? So far I've seen CDNN advertising it in V1 for $920~, which is the lowest so far. Any advice/input? Thanks, guys.
    First and foremost, what you you going to do with the P2000? If you can only have one at a time, that means that you will be gun-less in-between moving the P2000 and acquiring the HK45C. If you can buy the Hk45C prior to moving to the P2000 that is one thing. If that is the case you can get a feel for which is the better fit prior to selling the P2000

    I'd also suggest stalking the forums @ HKPro and picking up your 45C that way, you can maybe come away with the gun and usually some accessories. It's also probably the best place to move your P2000 once you find your desired gun/package.

  8. #8
    rex
    rex is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,296
    If you like the 40,keep it,HKs can be addictive like 1911s.I shoot only 45s so I'm no real help,but my USP is real close to changing a 25 year love of the 1911 45 that I'd never thought could happen.

  9. #9
    Brevard13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    314
    I owned a .45c and was will it functioned good with only a few rare hiccups I wasn't overly impressed with it. I bought it off a really good buddy who wanted the P2000. After shooting them both side by side, if I were to ever by an H&K again it woul dbe the P2000 over the .45c. Matter of fact when a trade offer came up for a used Glock as a trade the .45c was gone no hesitation. Plus I like a .40 round better than a .45

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

hk p2000 vs hk45c

,

hk p2000sk vs hk45c

,
hk45 vs hkp2000
,

hk45c

,
hk45c or p2000
,

hk45c price

,

hk45c vs hk p2000

,

hk45c vs p2000

,

hk45c vs p2000sk

,

p2000 vs hk45c

,
p2000sk vs hk45c
,

used hk45c

Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Springfield Armory

» HGF Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1