What are your next 5 gun purchases?
Under Propellerhead's urgings, this is a new thread he had an idea for.
At this point, what are the next 5 gun purchases you have, and in what order? We all know that we can change out minds next week. But, for now... What do ya wanna get (and can realistically get)....
1. XD-40 SC
2. Mossberg 500 with tactical mods
3. RRA AR-15 build
4. 1911 (either Kimber or SA)
5. Some sort of BUG, probably a Kel Tec or Bersa
1. Keltec 32 (will get this soon for sure)
2. Walther P99 Q/A (I wanna get the other trigger style)
3. Another 1911 - not sure on the brand yet, but in the $700 range
4. Maybe a Beretta Storm carbine after - because after the 1911, there is really no other handguns I want.
1. Bersa 380 for pocket carry.
2. Beretta Cx4 carbine for plinking.
3. Maybe another XD (a subcompact or a .40 S&W) to round out my set.
4. An old military issue 1911 for historical value.
5. An AR-15 for plinking.
A little clarifier, if you please......below is my list of my next "most wanted" five handgun purchases ('nother complete list for non-handguns). As we all know, finances dictate everything!
1. S&W 625 in .45 Colt
2. HK P7M8 (or P7M13)
3. 1911 Commander length (4") stainless .45 ACP (Colt,Kimber,Springy,?)
4. HK Tactical (.45 ACP, of course)
5. STI VIP
Last edited by Charlie; 07-26-2006 at 01:49 PM.
Sorry, you must choose 5 in order to pass this test and play this game. Just make a Hi-Point #5.
Being my gun budget is not unlimited I'll mix and match (in very loose order, because I tend to pick up guns at random )...
] Springfield Armory 1911-A1
] Browning Citori O/U 12 ga Shotgun
] Beater 870 Express or Mossberg pump Deer/Bird Combo 12ga (for waterfowling so I don't destroy my nice ones)
] Franchi or Benneli M1 20 ga semi-auto shotgun for doves or my son to hunt with
] Some kind of Full-sized 9mm Pistol for IDPA
also on the look out for:
Taurus 7 shot .38 Special Revolver in Stainless
Probably a S&W SW40VE .40
Last edited by Buckeye; 07-26-2006 at 01:36 PM.
1. M&P compact 9mm
2. Kel-Tec .32
3. Springfield XD 9 full size
4. M&P .45
5. 1911 ( Kimber or S.A.)
Originally Posted by Buckeye
I would recommend you check on the Stoeger auto shotgun for a beater. They have a combo barrel thing for slugs or shot, a synthetic stock, etc. They are VERY reasonably priced and they are part of the Bennelli (sp), Beretta, Franchi, conglomerate(sp). I have one of their 20 ga. side-by-sides and it is plain but very well made.
1) Benelli M1 Tac Shotgun for MultiGun matches 12ga
2) USP Full Size or Tac .45
3) Used S&W 29 .44
4) Custom AR platform .204
5) Wilson CQB Compact .45
1. Mossberg 500 mariner~stainless (for da boat)
2. XD9 (plinking)
3. Springfield Armory Scout 2 ( plinking )
4. STI 1911 (need)
5. Ruger Alaskan 454 2" pipe (small packable cannon while fishing in Wyoming & Montana... my CCW for bears )
there we go, I don't think thats asking too much....right?
1. 22LR / 32ACP convertion for HK P7k3
2. S&W 442 - 38 Spl
3. STI VIP - 38 Super
4. Detonics USA Combat Master - 45 ACP
5. Coonan .357
1st Alt. FN PS90
2nd Alt. Fredom Arms 454
Last edited by Clyde; 07-26-2006 at 02:04 PM.
1. Don't Know
2. Not Sure
4. Good Bargain
There could be one more, but I'm not too sure about it.
Originally Posted by Clyde
What's an HK P7k3? Got a pic?
1) S&W 686
2) Browning HP
3) Colt 1911
4) Ruger .22
5) 92FS INOX
6) Colt Delta Elite
7) Remington 870 Youth Express
Ooooppps, Sorry, I got carried away.
Originally Posted by Charlie
I'll have to look at the Stoegers, I actually have 2 Baikal MP-153's w/ wood stocks that I beat around, cheap and built like tanks...but hey you can't have too many shotguns (I'm the Baikal Fan Club President ) Remington bought the distribution rights and renamed the "Spartan" in America.
Do I have Pictures? Do I sound like a Gun Nut? I happen to have one right here in my wallet where my Money use to be
Heckler & Koch P7K3 Caliber is .380 ACP
Here is a Link with some detail on the weapon - Chris's unofficial HK P7 Webpage
I think I'll go with these.
1. HK-p7k3 I like the one Clyde's got.
2. Kel-Tec 9mm.
3. S&W 1911 Stainless steel scandium.
4. S&W 686 4"barrel
5. Ruger Blackhawk in 44 Mag.
1) AR-15 (might build it vs. buy a finished one)
2) OD P99 AS (wishful thinking)
3) Finish out the mods to my Mossy 500
4) Decent 1911
5) Barrett .50 cal (Pie in the sky)
1 to 5
Which ever one I can convince Vicki she likes best
Search tags for this page
45 colt commander value
baikal mp 153 in lexington, ky
custom 686 barrels
m1 garand shipwerck carolina
plinking lexington kentucky
shipwreck north carolina m1 garand
shooting s&w 66-5 2 1/2
smith and wesson 5 shot 38
taurus pt9 vs beretta cx4
westlake .22 long barrel pistol uk
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» Springfield Armory
» HGF Sponsors