SGAmmo.com | Family Owned and Operated, Stillwater Oklahoma
gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals
Finding cheap, high quality Hollow-Point ammo is like searching for the Holy Grail. I am not a fan of the Golden Sabre because of the field tests that show the jacket separating from the bullet, and less desireable defensive effect. They do feed reliably, though.
This is my top list right now:
- Georgia Arms 147gr SPeer-tipped JHP, reloaded, standard pressure at $17-19/50rounds;
- PRVI Partizan 147gr JHP, new, standard pressure at $13-18/50 rounds;
- Federal 147gr Hi-Shok JHP, new standard pressure at $15-18/50 rounds;
- Winchester Ranger 124gr, new, T-Series +P RA9124TP at $27-29/50 rounds;
- Federal Hydra Shok 147 GR JHP, new, P9HS2G1 at $27-29/50 rounds;
- Georgia Arms 147gr Speer-Tipped JHP, New, +P at $23-25/50 rounds;
- USAammo 115gr JHP, new, standard pressure at $13-15/50 rounds.
Check Georgia Arms website for 124gr +P pricing.
I have a hard time justifying more than $25 a box of 50 HP ammo, so tend to stick with Federal Hi-Shok and PRVI and Ga Arms when available. Sometimes I can get good deals on the Hydra-Shock under $25 and the T-Series under $25 and I will buy.
Good Luck and be safe!