Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    mrbill345 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West of Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    18

    I have to stop going to the gun shop!

    So I go to my local gun shop, thinking I'll look at another XDM, since I like mine so much.

    Instead, I end up with a HK p30 9mm. Somebody stop me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    686
    I don't get it.

    ...all I see is a bunch of useless text

  3. #3
    recoilguy's Avatar
    recoilguy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbill345 View Post
    So I go to my local gun shop, thinking I'll look at another XDM, since I like mine so much.

    Instead, I end up with a HK p30 9mm. Somebody stop me.
    Nice choice.......enjoy your new weapon!

    RCG

  4. #4
    Hunter08's Avatar
    Hunter08 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester, Ohio
    Posts
    84
    I have the same problem. I have gone from 4 guns to 10 guns in less than 6 months.

  5. #5
    Frank45's Avatar
    Frank45 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Southern New Jersey
    Posts
    376
    It's like what they say about potatoe chips,and they are less filling.

  6. #6
    cwbjaxfl is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    jacksonville fl
    Posts
    14
    i went to the shop yesterday and looked at the p30 .40 and paid for a p239 .40 instead.....my uspc .40 is going to be upset

  7. #7
    arsguerra is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11
    I went to pay off the rest of my recent purchase and realized they had just gotten a shipment of Kimber 1911s. For a split second, I reasoned with myself that paying rent wasn't really necessary!


    Regards,

    Alex

  8. #8
    bruce333's Avatar
    bruce333 is offline HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wilson's Mills, NC
    Posts
    2,496
    Quote Originally Posted by YFZsandrider View Post
    I don't get it.

    ...all I see is a bunch of useless text
    Bruce, Life Member: NRA, NCRPA, GRNC, GOA

    Naval Air Museum Barbers Point

    "I personally think we developed language because of our deep inner need to complain."--Jane Wagner
    "The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom."
    -Isaac Asimov

  9. #9
    cougartex's Avatar
    cougartex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Jefferson County, TX
    Posts
    1,775
    Congratulations.

  10. #10
    dondavis3's Avatar
    dondavis3 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dallas / Fort Worth Texas Area
    Posts
    1,871
    Congratulations

    Have you shot it yet?

    Do you like it?

    I'm thinking about an HK too.

    I was told they are currently having a HK factory rebate - is that true?


  11. #11
    mrbill345 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West of Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by dondavis3 View Post
    Congratulations

    Have you shot it yet?

    Do you like it?

    I'm thinking about an HK too.

    I was told they are currently having a HK factory rebate - is that true?

    Thank you.

    Yes.

    Yes. It fits my hand very well.

    I am unaware of any rebate.

  12. #12
    cwbjaxfl is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    jacksonville fl
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by arsguerra View Post
    I went to pay off the rest of my recent purchase and realized they had just gotten a shipment of Kimber 1911s. For a split second, I reasoned with myself that paying rent wasn't really necessary!


    Regards,

    Alex
    i like the way you think good sir

  13. #13
    Moss Man is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13
    I can't even go with the wife, which in some cases would stop men from buying guns........she usually spots one that SHE wants to buy!!

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •