To answer your questions in the order presented:
1. A salesperson can open the box they came in show you.
2. Reliability will be equal.
3. Beretta seems to have poor CS, while Springfield's CS reputation is good.
4. You will not find any difference in inherent accuracy. However, you might be more accurate with one over the other. Only you can find that out.
5. The better deal depends on the price. What price are you talking about?
6. Neither is better than the other as a CCW, but I wouldn't carry either. Both of those pistols are sidearms, and are not as easily concealed as something that was designed as a concealed weapon. This isn't to say that you can't conceal them, as many do carry a standard-sized handgun as a CCW. But there is a reason why compact versions are made, and this is because they are easier to conceal than a full-sized. If by chance you are concerned about ease of carry, you should look at the compact versions that are designed for easy concealment.