1. Ruger SR-9
2. EAA Witness (Tanfoglio) .45 ACP Long slide comp
3. P-08 Luger
4. Magnum Research .45-70 Govt SA Revolver 10"
5. S&W 1911 .45 ACP double stack
Could I just have Santa drop off cash equal to the five I already bought this year?
Walther P1 (2 of them)
S&W 627 8-Times
EEA Witness 40 S&W
Well, I just spent my chistmas money on my CX4 I bought this past week...
But, I already know my NEXT 2 pistol purchases for 2008. I'll list those as #1 and #2 - then tag on 3 others I wouldn't mind..
2. Beretta PX4 40 cal
3. Walther P5
4. Stainless Springfield GI 1911
5. HK 45
1) Springer 1911-A1 Long Slide V-16, in 45 Super (working this deal now...)
2) SA MICRO-COMPACT LTWT Bi-TONE OPERATOR 1911-A1 w/ Streamlite
3) XD45 4" (Number 2... with a two-gun Miami Vice Shoulder-Rig)
4) FN Five-seveN... why not???
5) Desert Eagle .50AE 10" in Tiger-Stripe Gold Plate
Total? Only $5000... Come on Santa! I've been nice!
Well, I don't have a single-action, so it would be nice to get a Colt SAA.
I like old Hammerli free pistols, so a nice 120 would make me happy.
I would like to have a simple Colt 1911 (standard sized) that works right out of the box.
A Walther P88, since I seem to be collecting Walthers lately, and I doubt that I'll buy that particular one with my own money.
An S&W 41 to replace the one I now realize I stupidly sold back in the eighties....
p.s. I kinda would like to have my old Winchester 52D International back too.....
H&K USP .45 FS
Ruger 22/45 with 5.5" bull barrel
S&W shrouded-hammer Airweight .38
And because I can only think of 4 handguns, I'll take 2 long guns. Even trade right?
Ruger 77/22 in .22LR (I'll pick the scope when I get the rifle )
Remington 870 Tactical with pistol grip and non-folding rifle stock.
Basically, I need range toys AND defense tools. Help a gun guy out!
Sig 239 DA/SA (9mm)
CZ P-01 (9mm)
Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded (.45 ACP)
Smith & Wesson Model 60 w/5.5" Barrel (.357 Magnum)
Smith & Wesson Model 60 Bodyguard w/2" Barrel (.357 Magnum)
1) Kimber 1911 .45acp
2) Sw .44MAG WITH A 6IN BRL.
3) M1A1 Springfield armoury
4) .50 cal bmg
5) sig p226 9milimar
1. Browning Hi Power MK III
2. Colt Commander, stainless
3. 220 elite
4. springfield stainless TRP
5. 70 Colt Gold Cup National Match
5(a) Colt Diamondback 22lr
As others have said, "..in no particular order."
2. S&W 625 Mountain gun in .45 Colt (pre-lock, damnit!)
3. FN Five-seveN
4. Ruger Bisley "Acusport" .45 Colt, SS, adj. sights
5. Another Colt
Last edited by Charlie; 12-27-2007 at 02:18 PM.
M&P9c, M&P40c, P239SAS9mm, G-21SF, P-99 9mm
1. S&W M&P 327 TR8
2. Ruger GP100
3. SIG 226 X-Five
4. Para Warthog
5. Ruger SP101 in .327 Magnum
SIG 220 SAS compact
Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan .454 Casull
If concealment is not a factor in a handgun purchase, buy a rifle.
1) PX4 subcompact .40 "if it ever gets here"
2) Kimber Covert ll
3) PX4 .45
4) SIG SAUER P220 Super Match .45
5) USP Tactical .45
okay okay im a little late on this one so ill go for next christmas...
Sig p239 .40 sa/da
Hk P2000 .40
Sig 229R .40 Equinox
CZ 75 C 9mm Compact
Ruger #1 7mm
Search tags for this page
acusport firearms .45 gold cup elite
browning 357 pistol
colt 1911 22 gold cup
looking for walther p5c
para warthog or a sig p226 sas?
pxa storm blue cup
sig p220 super match review
sig sauer p220 super match reviews
sti steelmaster or sig x series
sti steelmaster versus eaa gold witness
sti steelmaster versus sig x-five
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» Springfield Armory
» HGF Sponsors