Yet more AR picture porn...

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 27
    1. #1
      js
      js is offline
      Administrator
      js's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      NC, USA
      Posts
      3,064

      Yet more AR picture porn...

      Well, it's all slowly coming together... I ordered and received my Tango Down Vertical Grip for my AR15 and thought I'd share in my happiness.

      Warning: Picture intensive, beware 56K









      "bing bang boom! hair out...hamburger time" - William Murderface

    2. #2
      Senior Member 2400's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      AZ
      Posts
      2,741
      It's looking good JS, how many rounds do you have through it so far?

    3. #3
      js
      js is offline
      Administrator
      js's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      NC, USA
      Posts
      3,064
      Quote Originally Posted by 2400 View Post
      It's looking good JS, how many rounds do you have through it so far?
      Only about 180 rds so far... I've got to find an outdoor range. There's one outside of town, but it's a "exclusive members only" type of place. I've been there twice, but only as a guest...The owner of the indoor range that I go to invited me to go with him and his son. It was a blast! Only downside is I can't go there without them... So, I'm searching for a place to go. Hell, I'd shoot it every weekend if I had a place to go. It would really be cool to find a place to train for AR competition shooting. I'd do that in a heartbeat.

      You know, it's really a shame that there isn't a AR15 CCW...
      Last edited by js; 09-20-2007 at 08:54 PM.
      "bing bang boom! hair out...hamburger time" - William Murderface

    4. #4
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,452
      - Nice rifle.

      I know this is a handgun forum, but we should make 1 section for long guns so we don't have to post in the off topic area

    5. #5
      js
      js is offline
      Administrator
      js's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      NC, USA
      Posts
      3,064
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
      - Nice rifle.

      I know this is a handgun forum, but we should make 1 section for long guns so we don't have to post in the off topic area
      Thanks! I'm really happy with it. I really, really, really want to get the EOTech for it...

      I've been thinking the same about the rifle section... I'll hook us up after I do another software update later today...
      "bing bang boom! hair out...hamburger time" - William Murderface

    6. #6
      Senior Member Mike Barham's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Arizona, baby!
      Posts
      5,081
      JS,

      Nice. I have the TD vertical grip, too.

      Just wondering why you have the vertical grip set so far back toward the mag well. Generally, the her forward you mount it, the faster your splits and target-to-target times will be. Have you tried it against a shot timer yet?
      Employed by Galco Gunleather - www.galcogunleather.com / Veteran OEF VIII

      Donate to the Christian and Stephanie Nielson Recovery fund: http://www.nierecovery.com/.

      All opinions, particularly those involving politics and Glocks, are mine and not Galco's.

    7. #7
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,452
      SInce he's only shot 250 rounds thru it, I doubt he's tried it against a shot timer.

      Heck, I've been shooting handguns since 1993, and I've never used a shot timer

    8. #8
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Posts
      59
      a pistol


      a rifle

    9. #9
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,452
      Quote Originally Posted by js View Post

      I've been thinking the same about the rifle section... I'll hook us up after I do another software update later today...
      That's kewl. When I get my PS90 (tomorrow, hopefully), I'll be posting my share of comments about it too :P - I'll need a place to post it - ALthough, I guess I could use the FN area

    10. #10
      A_J
      A_J is offline
      Member A_J's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Pac NW
      Posts
      238
      Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barham at Galco View Post
      JS,

      Nice. I have the TD vertical grip, too.

      Just wondering why you have the vertical grip set so far back toward the mag well. Generally, the her forward you mount it, the faster your splits and target-to-target times will be. Have you tried it against a shot timer yet?
      Valid point, but I find that for casual range shooting standing up, her back like that works better for me, I "tuck in" with it and I keep steadier. But then again, I've got wet noodle computer programmer arms.

      Maybe I'll try both next time and see if I notice a difference in target to target transitions..

    11. #11
      Senior Member Baldy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Port St.John,FL.
      Posts
      6,740
      That sure is a fine looking weapon you are putting together there JS. Good luck and let us know how things work out with it.

    12. #12
      Senior Member tony pasley's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      clyde n.c.
      Posts
      2,769
      Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
      Only about 250 rds so far... I've got to find an outdoor range. There's one outside of town, but it's a "exclusive members only" type of place. I've been there twice, but only as a guest...The owner of the indoor range that I go to invited me to go with him and his son. It was a blast! Only downside is I can't go there without them... So, I'm searching for a place to go. Hell, I'd shoot it every weekend if I had a place to go. It would really be cool to find a place to train for AR competition shooting. I'd do that in a heartbeat.

      You know, it's really a shame that there isn't a AR15 CCW...
      Well come over to Clyde and shoot all you want in my front yard. Can't shoot off the porch or put the windows but other than that I enjoy.

    13. #13
      js
      js is offline
      Administrator
      js's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      NC, USA
      Posts
      3,064
      Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barham at Galco View Post
      JS,

      Nice. I have the TD vertical grip, too.

      Just wondering why you have the vertical grip set so far back toward the mag well. Generally, the her forward you mount it, the faster your splits and target-to-target times will be. Have you tried it against a shot timer yet?
      Well, to be honest... The new grip was so damn tight putting on, I finally got the rifle and my fingers on the grip hooks in the perfect postion and it just slid down into the current position. It took me about 30 minutes to get it there... My fingers were pretty sore after that and I just left in place. I figure I'll adjust it a little when I shoot it again. Or...what the hell, now that I'm thinking about... I may do it now.
      Last edited by js; 12-09-2006 at 04:44 AM.
      "bing bang boom! hair out...hamburger time" - William Murderface

    14. #14
      Senior Member Charlie's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Kerr County Texas
      Posts
      2,839
      Soon as my camera gets back to town (it's on a road trip with the wife right now) I'll take a pic of my AR with the EOTECH on it. As I was telling Ship in another thread somewhere.........the EOTECH 511 I have is great. I love it. Here's a picture of what you'll have after you get through buying all the accessories you want!!


    15. #15
      js
      js is offline
      Administrator
      js's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      NC, USA
      Posts
      3,064
      Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
      Soon as my camera gets back to town (it's on a road trip with the wife right now) I'll take a pic of my AR with the EOTECH on it. As I was telling Ship in another thread somewhere.........the EOTECH 511 I have is great. I love it. Here's a picture of what you'll have after you get through buying all the accessories you want!!

      Geez... How much does that freakin thing weigh...
      "bing bang boom! hair out...hamburger time" - William Murderface

    16. #16
      GM HGF Gold Member
      Wandering Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Coastal Bend, TX
      Posts
      2,121
      JS,

      Nice looking gun.


      Charlie,

      Does the John Deer soldier come with it? JS might just want to shoot the thing himself.

      WM
      Never argue with drunks or crazy people.

    17. #17
      Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash scooter's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      2,031
      Oh I guess Ill play too.............

    18. #18
      Senior Member Charlie's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Kerr County Texas
      Posts
      2,839
      Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Man View Post
      JS,

      Nice looking gun.


      Charlie,

      Does the John Deer soldier come with it? JS might just want to shoot the thing himself.

      WM
      I'm sure you can get whatever you can afford I just swiped the pic from somewhere else. He must be pretty strong to carry all the crap he's got hangin' on him.

    19. #19
      Member Revolver's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Posts
      897
      I'm in the process of obtaining another upper/barrel for mine. It's not worth posting a pic 'til I do. Hopefully gonna finally get it the way I want it and be content.

      And how are those rails on the standard handguard working for you, scooter(and what kind)? And what's the optic?
      Last edited by Revolver; 12-09-2006 at 11:16 PM.

    20. #20
      Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      1,473
      Hey JS, how much did that rail system set ya back? I love the look ya got there! The only thing I would add besides a dot site is a single point sling!

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  

    Search tags for this page

    ar15 porn forum

    ,

    arousing porn picture

    ,

    durcoating ar15 around the coastal bend area

    Click on a term to search for related topics.