my friend has a rem. 700 tactical in 308 cal,. it has a 3-9x52 scope and in ex. + condition. 26" bull barrel. He has about $900 into it and wondered if he should try to sell it for that amount ????? would that be about market value ????????
thanks I'll do that.............
Seems a little high to me. What kind of scope is it?
General questions of relative value:
1. What is the brand name of the scope???
2. What is the brand name of the rings & bases????
3. Is the trigger group factory or an after-market brand such as "timney, shilen, basix, or jewell"
4. Is the firing pin assembly factory or after-market such as "tubb speedlock) ???
5. Has the barrel been "mag-na-ported"