The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is
tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get in the end of
it? A death. What's that, a bonus?
I think the life cycle is all backwards.
(1) You should die first, you know, start out dead, get it out of the
way. You wake up in a an old age home, feeling better every day.
(2) You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your
pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your
(3) You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your
retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally
promiscuous (hey, you've only got a few years left, what's the big
deal?!?) and you get ready for High School.
(4) Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you
have no responsibilities, and, finally, you become a baby;
(5) The last step, you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully
with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap,
larger quarters everyday, and then
You finish off as an orgasm!
I like the way ya think ... CHEERS !!!
Why not just have the last thing everyday?
That is great!! LMFAO