Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,473

    jwKimber45, why do..

    123

  2. #2
    Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,818
    LOL!!!!

    I'd say dad needs to invest in a smaller shotgun.......

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,850

  4. #4
    Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash scooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,031
    He's gonna be a good hunting buddy tho.......not a whimper or a whine, just asked if He got it and picked up the shotgun........

  5. #5
    Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,818
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    He's gonna be a good hunting buddy tho.......not a whimper or a whine, just asked if He got it and picked up the shotgun........

    +1 on that!!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Baldy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Port St.John,FL.
    Posts
    6,740

    Talking

    One cool little guy. Jumped right up and was looking to see if he got the duck.

  7. #7
    Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,473
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkimber45 View Post
    LOL!!!!

    I'd say dad needs to invest in a smaller shotgun.......
    lol!

    Ether that or a knoxx stock!

    http://www.knoxx.com/NewStyleKnoxx/P...cOpsStock.html

  8. #8
    Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,818
    Yeah I can't wait until my kid is born. Little "he" or "she" is going live and breath ducks, dogs, and decoys!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member -gunut-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,473
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkimber45 View Post
    Yeah I can't wait until my kid is born. Little "he" or "she" is going live and breath ducks, dogs, and decoys!!!!!!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •