KFC from outer space!

    Results 1 to 10 of 10
    1. #1
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,470

      KFC from outer space!


    2. #2
      Member Mr. P's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Georgia
      Posts
      495
      I wish they'd skip the redesign and focus on good chicken instead. IMO it hasn't been good since the late sixties, no redesign or image will fix that. Damn it used to be GOOD!

    3. #3
      Banned
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      US
      Posts
      2,850
      Imagine what the aliens are saying as they view Earth, WTF is that!

    4. #4
      Member Mr. P's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Georgia
      Posts
      495
      Quote Originally Posted by tnoisaw View Post
      Imagine what the aliens are saying as they view Earth, WTF is that!
      A cosmic fast food dinner invitation?

    5. #5
      Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash scooter's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      2,031
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
      A cosmic fast food dinner invitation?
      The real question is, Will they be here for the KFC or will WE be dinner??

    6. #6
      Member Mr. P's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Georgia
      Posts
      495
      Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
      The real question is, Will they be here for the KFC or will WE be dinner??
      No matter, I hear we taste just like chicken.

    7. #7
      HGF Forum Moderator
      Shipwreck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Beretta City, Texas
      Posts
      11,470
      Well, I heard 2 weeks ago that KFC will be getting rid of the transfat next year....

    8. #8
      Member Mr. P's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Georgia
      Posts
      495
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
      Well, I heard 2 weeks ago that KFC will be getting rid of the transfat next year....
      Yeah..but the chicken won't change.

      All the growth hormons and stuff these days has really had an affect on taste.

    9. #9
      Banned
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      US
      Posts
      2,850
      Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
      Well, I heard 2 weeks ago that KFC will be getting rid of the transfat next year....
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! McDonalds fries suck since they took away the good tasting FAT and now KFC. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    10. #10
      Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash scooter's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      2,031
      Quote Originally Posted by tnoisaw View Post
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! McDonalds fries suck since they took away the good tasting FAT and now KFC. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
      I like poopeyes spicy cajun better anyway

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •