Wanna bet 1st thing DEMS go for! - Page 2

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 21 to 30 of 30
    1. #21
      Junior Member tharmer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Posts
      25
      Jeez. Before I read these posts I wasn't worried. Dems have bigger fish to fry.

      Now I'm going out to buy 100,000 rounds for every caliber, 5000 HP mags, and at least 250 more guns.

      Now I will feel safer....won't I?

      -terry

    2. #22
      Member Mr. P's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Georgia
      Posts
      495
      Quote Originally Posted by tharmer View Post
      Jeez. Before I read these posts I wasn't worried. Dems have bigger fish to fry.

      Now I'm going out to buy 100,000 rounds for every caliber, 5000 HP mags, and at least 250 more guns.

      Now I will feel safer....won't I?

      -terry
      Somehow I get the feeling you never will feel safer.

    3. #23
      Member Hal8000's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Royal Gorge, Colorado
      Posts
      531

      Wink

      Quote Originally Posted by tharmer View Post
      Jeez. Before I read these posts I wasn't worried. Dems have bigger fish to fry.

      Now I'm going out to buy 100,000 rounds for every caliber, 5000 HP mags, and at least 250 more guns.

      Now I will feel safer....won't I?

      -terry
      You should! I wish you were my neighbor!!!!

    4. #24
      Member Thor's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Texas !! :D
      Posts
      447
      Scooter, even during my 20 years USN, I've witnessed that punishment doesn't even always work. There are some that just have ZERO regard for the law, rules or regulations.

    5. #25
      Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash scooter's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      2,031
      Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
      Scooter, even during my 20 years USN, I've witnessed that punishment doesn't even always work. There are some that just have ZERO regard for the law, rules or regulations.
      I agree, I just mean that slapping a kids wrist for 'say'armed robbery is only gonna make him bolder next time,now if he did a year(or 2) of ALL his weekends and evenings picking up trash on the roadside............even this is more than the liberal judges want to do to them

    6. #26
      Banned
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      US
      Posts
      2,850
      They can't get mine I just sold "em all. wink, wink

    7. #27
      Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash scooter's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      2,031
      Quote Originally Posted by tharmer View Post
      Jeez. Before I read these posts I wasn't worried. Dems have bigger fish to fry.

      Now I'm going out to buy 100,000 rounds for every caliber, 5000 HP mags, and at least 250 more guns.

      Now I will feel safer....won't I?

      -terry
      I mean no insult but it would appear to me that you are probably a moderate democrat that is still functioning under the notion that the Rabid liberal leadership of the DNC will leave your Constitutional rights alone. I am an agnostic but even I pray that you never get the wake up call that most of us are pretty sure is coming to a LOT of Mod. Dem's like you.

    8. #28
      Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash scooter's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      2,031
      Quote Originally Posted by tnoisaw View Post
      They can't get mine I just sold "em all. wink, wink
      To be honest I HAVE considered just that, sell all but one rifle and one pistol BEFORE the DNC gets legislation passed that lets them come take them. At least that way I'm only out the cost of those 2 firearms and any ammo I have.And you KNOW there wont be any "buy back" from the dems. It will be a give 'em up OR ELSE law those morons pass.

    9. #29
      Member J.R.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Virginia
      Posts
      220
      JUST TO LET YA'LL KNOW THE "DUMACRACTS" HAVE NEW ALLIES!!!!!!!!!!



      http://www.investors.com/includes/ed.../Pop110906.htm

      Please look.errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Randall

    10. #30
      Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash scooter's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      2,031
      Quote Originally Posted by J.R. View Post
      JUST TO LET YA'LL KNOW THE "DUMACRACTS" HAVE NEW ALLIES!!!!!!!!!!



      http://www.investors.com/includes/ed.../Pop110906.htm

      Please look.errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Randall
      Now THAT is about as truthful as it gets

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •