New findings about Freddie Gray

    Results 1 to 13 of 13
    Like Tree9Likes
    • 1 Post By pic
    • 1 Post By goldwing
    • 2 Post By TurboHonda
    • 1 Post By PT111Pro
    • 1 Post By SailDesign
    • 1 Post By SailDesign
    • 2 Post By Steve M1911A1

    Thread: New findings about Freddie Gray

    1. #1
      pic
      pic is offline
      Supporting Member HGF Gold Member

      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      3,211

      New findings about Freddie Gray

      GETCHERGUN likes this.

    2. #2
      Senior Member SailDesign's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      RI
      Posts
      2,250
      Interesting,...... Will have to see how this plays out.

    3. #3
      Senior Member goldwing's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      1,425
      The Baltimore Mayor vowed today that she would get justice for Freddy GARY. Idiot!

      GW
      pic likes this.

    4. #4
      Member TurboHonda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Flyover, USA
      Posts
      515
      It sounds like little Freddie may have been throwing a tantrum and banging his head against the resonant walls of the van. He might have failed to consider the ribs and fasteners that give structure to the walls. Ouch! That can hurt.
      SailDesign and pic like this.

    5. #5
      Senior Member SailDesign's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      RI
      Posts
      2,250
      Quote Originally Posted by TurboHonda View Post
      It sounds like little Freddie may have been throwing a tantrum and banging his head against the resonant walls of the van. He might have failed to consider the ribs and fasteners that give structure to the walls. Ouch! That can hurt.
      And then this:

      Freddie Gray's Death Ruled a Homicide - ABC News

      As I said, it will be interesting to see how this plays out...

    6. #6
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      TX
      Posts
      919
      goldwing
      The Baltimore Mayor vowed today that she would get justice for Freddy GARY.
      Well – He wouldn’t say that if he would not believe that this is exactly what the people in Baltimore want to hear. He would not say that when he would assume that with this statement he loose votes. Right?
      So who is stupid and who is not?
      pic likes this.

    7. #7
      Senior Member SailDesign's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      RI
      Posts
      2,250
      Quote Originally Posted by PT111Pro View Post
      Well – He wouldn’t say that if he would not believe that this is exactly what the people in Baltimore want to hear. He would not say that when he would assume that with this statement he loose votes. Right?
      So who is stupid and who is not?
      The one who argues this but doesn't realise that the mayor is a mayoress?

      DO try to keep up, PT.

    8. #8
      Senior Member goldwing's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      1,425
      Quote Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
      The one who argues this but doesn't realise that the mayor is a mayoress?

      DO try to keep up, PT.
      Don't be so darned snarky Sail. The point of my post was that the mayor said his name was GARY not GRAY which is his actual name. Do try to keep up!!!

      GW

    9. #9
      Senior Member SailDesign's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      RI
      Posts
      2,250
      Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
      Don't be so darned snarky Sail. The point of my post was that the mayor said his name was GARY not GRAY which is his actual name. Do try to keep up!!!

      GW
      Sorry - I just am amazed that someone who argues the point like PT is unaware of the fact that the mayor is female. It's almost like he thinks the liberal press is lying about who is mayor. If you can't be bothered to follow the story.....

      I know your post was about GARY, not GRAY, but the thread is about new evidence in the case.

      Anyway, it's Friday - I'm supposed to be snarky until 4:00 pm.
      pic likes this.

    10. #10
      pic
      pic is offline
      Supporting Member HGF Gold Member

      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      3,211
      Quote Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
      The one who argues this but doesn't realise that the mayor is a mayoress?

      DO try to keep up, PT.
      That's irrelevant , man or woman, the mayor is the mayor.

    11. #11
      Senior Member SailDesign's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      RI
      Posts
      2,250
      Quote Originally Posted by pic View Post
      That's irrelevant , man or woman, the mayor is the mayor.
      It is relevant if the person arguing pretends to know anything about the case. Which he does.
      pic likes this.

    12. #12
      Senior Member Steve M1911A1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Northwest Washington State
      Posts
      7,620
      The mayor is irrelevant?
      She has tusks? And big feet? And a very long nose?

      No wonder Baltimore is going to the dogs!
      SailDesign and pic like this.

    13. #13
      Senior Member SailDesign's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      RI
      Posts
      2,250
      Quote Originally Posted by Steve M1911A1 View Post
      The mayor is irrelevant?
      She has tusks? And big feet? And a very long nose?

      No wonder Baltimore is going to the dogs!
      She's got too short a memory for that if she can't remember the guy's name...

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •