Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    L8models's Avatar
    L8models is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    254

    handgunforum.net wallpaper

    Just playing around tonight, hope you all enjoy...

    Last edited by L8models; 10-12-2006 at 06:41 PM.

  2. #2
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Shipwreck is offline HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    10,860
    Thats pretty kewl.

    Can U do it without the brown/green border? It would look a bit cooler on the desktop

  3. #3
    L8models's Avatar
    L8models is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    254
    at your service, SHIP.


  4. #4
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Shipwreck is offline HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    10,860
    kewl

  5. #5
    Rustycompass's Avatar
    Rustycompass is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Pawley's Island
    Posts
    1,126

    Thumbs up Hey...

    Thats pretty cool L8, I think they both look great... nice work...

  6. #6
    js's Avatar
    js
    js is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    3,064
    Hey! That rocks! Thanks!
    "bing bang boom! hair out...hamburger time" - William Murderface

  7. #7
    Uno99's Avatar
    Uno99 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Appleton Wi
    Posts
    210
    Excellent!!! How about getting that screen printed on a shirt?? I would buy one. nyone Else??

  8. #8
    SuckLead's Avatar
    SuckLead is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Uno99 View Post
    Excellent!!! How about getting that screen printed on a shirt?? I would buy one. nyone Else??
    Oh, heck yes! If anyone is interested, I have a CafePress account and could have the shirts made through that. I could get prices for shirts and what cafepress keeps.

  9. #9
    L8models's Avatar
    L8models is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    254
    I think this would simplify it enough for a black t-shirt..I think this one is kinda cool myself.


  10. #10
    Baldy's Avatar
    Baldy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Port St.John,FL.
    Posts
    6,740
    Nice job there L8. Looks real good.

  11. #11
    -gunut-'s Avatar
    -gunut- is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,473
    Looks awesome!

  12. #12
    js's Avatar
    js
    js is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckLead View Post
    Oh, heck yes! If anyone is interested, I have a CafePress account and could have the shirts made through that. I could get prices for shirts and what cafepress keeps.
    Actually, I've already got something in the works...

    A buddy of mine owns a t-shirt printing company and we've been working on the design. They should be available soon. I'll keep everyone informed of the progress. I'll post more info later, I'll need to get a general census from everyone one on interest and sizes.

    He also does basball cap printing as well.
    "bing bang boom! hair out...hamburger time" - William Murderface

  13. #13
    Rustycompass's Avatar
    Rustycompass is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Pawley's Island
    Posts
    1,126

    Thumbs up I take one maybe more...

    Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
    Actually, I've already got something in the works...

    A buddy of mine owns a t-shirt printing company and we've been working on the design. They should be available soon. I'll keep everyone informed of the progress. I'll post more info later, I'll need to get a general census from everyone one on interest and sizes.

    He also does basball cap printing as well.
    ~ put me down for an XL or XXL in Black or Navy. Are they gonna have pockets on the front...?

  14. #14
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Shipwreck is offline HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    10,860
    Sorry - we are only doing pink shirts and hats, and the hats will have cute polka-dot ribbons on the side :smt044 :smt044

  15. #15
    Rustycompass's Avatar
    Rustycompass is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Pawley's Island
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
    Sorry - we are only doing pink shirts and hats, and the hats will have cute polka-dot ribbons on the side :smt044 :smt044
    ~ OK, then put me down for 2 ... :smt003

  16. #16
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Shipwreck is offline HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    10,860
    Quote Originally Posted by rustycompass View Post
    ~ OK, then put me down for 2 ... :smt003

  17. #17
    2400's Avatar
    2400 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
    Sorry - we are only doing pink shirts and hats, and the hats will have cute polka-dot ribbons on the side :smt044 :smt044
    Why are "we" stuck with your favorite colors and ribbons?

  18. #18
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Shipwreck is offline HGF Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    10,860
    Quote Originally Posted by 2400 View Post
    Why are "we" stuck with your favorite colors and ribbons?
    Its not for me. I don't like them. But, we checked with your friends and relatives, and we went with what they told us you would like

  19. #19
    2400's Avatar
    2400 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
    Sorry - we are only doing pink shirts and hats, and the hats will have cute polka-dot ribbons on the side :smt044
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
    Its not for me. I don't like them. But, we checked with your friends and relatives, and we went with what they told us you would like

    ROTFLMFAO

    Sorry it seems it was your idea after all, pink and polka dot boy. :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

  20. #20
    SuckLead's Avatar
    SuckLead is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,353
    You can put me down for a black XXL, depending on the price of the shirts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» Springfield Armory

» HGF Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1