I don't understand; what are the spikes for, and why so many? Do you carry them in states that don't allow concealed handguns, to throw at bad guys?
Which one, the cool strike bezel or the other one? Or the standard ones?
No, I don't generally carry them as a weapon. I do carry a small light with me most of the time. Sometimes I'll carry that silver, gun metal one - as the strike bezel is pretty sharp. The one with the large stainless bezel - I just bought it because it looks cool.
Took a pic of my 4 Eagletacs too
P100C2 MK II
P20C2 MK II
m2xc4 Mk II
T20C2 Mk II
Picked up a Maglight LED today to use until I can find the surefire I misplaced on a camping trip. No, I'm not posting a picture next to your fancy ones...
I'd love to order a few, but probably won't. I only picked up the (3)AA Mag LED because it is made in USA. I think it's about 100 lumens, but I don't recall. Hopefully I'll locate the Aviator sooner or later.
Heck, a base model Solarforce is only $25 shipped. Great light too.
I have a few of their various models. I just ordered another (a different model) yesterday. Even that was only $33.
Black:Solarforce L2 300 Lms Cree R2 T.Head 18650/CR123 Torch on eBay (end time 16-Oct-10 17:57:47 BST)
Solarforce SAND L2 300 Lumens R2 CREE T.Head Flashlight on eBay (end time 16-Oct-10 17:57:46 BST)
Oh Bother. You talked me into it.
Found a Solarforce L2i AAA/18650/CR123A R5 XP-G Cree on eBay. I'm not entirely sure what all that crap stands for, but I did read 320 lumens in there somewhere. That should brighten things up a bit.
Be aware that they also sell just the flashlight bodies in some instances. So, make sure ya get one with the LED included (you can also buy those seperately)
I noticed that. Bodies seemed to be going for around $15. The one I chose was $22. Not a bad price. No battery, but single emitter LED is included. I'll see what shows up at the door I guess.
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Yes, that is a good deal
Originally Posted by MLB
Ok, here is my current collection, minus 1 LED converted mini maglight that is for my son... (that would have made 21)
01. Coleman Max 110 Lumen Flood/Spot AAA LED
02. C30 Spot to Flood 110 Lumen AAA LED
03. Solarforce L2m with small bezel - R2 Solarforce Drop-In
04. Solarforce L2m with black strike bezel - R2 Solarforce Drop-In
05. Solarforce L2 - Sand with strike bezel - R2 Solarforce Drop-In
06. Maglight 3D LED
07. Solarforce L2 - Gunmetal with strike bezel - R5 Solarforce Drop-In
08. Solarforce L2P - Black with stainless strike bezel - R5 Solarforce Drop-In
09. Solarforce L2X - R2 Solarforce Drop-In
10. Solarforce L2P - Black with stainless strike bezel - R5 Solarforce Drop-In
11. Solarforce L2 - Black with ATTACK bezel - R2 Solarforce Drop-In
12. Inova XO3
13. C30 Spot to Flood 110 Lumen AAA LED
14. Inoca T2-MP (Latest generation)
15. Maglight - Red with Fusion 36 LED Drop In
16. Inova X0
17. Eagletac T100C2 Mk II
18. Eagletac P20C2 MK II
19. Eagletac M2XC4
20. Eagletac T20C2 Mk II
Still haven't recieved the Solarforce LED light from eBay. Maybe it wasn't such a great deal afterall!
Sent them a note. They said it must have been lost. Will ship again though. We'll see...
Search tags for this page
buffalo ny ship wrecks
cree r5 solarforce otf lumens
solarforce l2 300 lms cree r2
solarforce l2i otf
solarforce l2x clone
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» Springfield Armory
» HGF Sponsors