Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    Member propellerhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Grande Pradera, TX
    Posts
    760
    123
    Yup. The first rule about modifying cars... Fast, Cheap, Reliable. Pick 2.

  2. #22
    Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,818
    One my other obsessions
    Decoy I finished carving this weekend:


    Bobcat pelt & the rifle that took it:

    Last edited by jwkimber45; 06-29-2006 at 08:31 AM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,818
    ANother one of my decoys


    Dead coyote


    My Hunting Rig
    Last edited by jwkimber45; 06-29-2006 at 08:32 AM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,818
    My Wheels




    COld water largemouth




    Ok I'll stop now, I get to posting pics and I can't stop.... LOL!!!
    Last edited by jwkimber45; 06-29-2006 at 08:32 AM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member 2400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkimber45
    ANother one of my decoys
    Nice job of carving. How do they work?
    Last edited by Shipwreck; 06-29-2006 at 09:38 AM.

  6. #26
    Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,818
    Like a champ!!!!! THeres nothing like taking a few ducks over hand carved decoys.

  7. #27
    Senior Member 2400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkimber45
    Like a champ!!!!! THeres nothing like taking a few ducks over hand carved decoys.
    You do beautiful work, you ever sell any?

  8. #28
    Maser
    Guest
    Hey jwkimber45, you forgot to post that cool picture of the cat you killed in Texas (I think it was). That was such a cool looking pic. :wink:

  9. #29
    Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,818
    Quote Originally Posted by 2400
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkimber45
    Like a champ!!!!! THeres nothing like taking a few ducks over hand carved decoys.
    You do beautiful work, you ever sell any?
    I sell a few here and there...

  10. #30
    Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Maser
    Hey jwkimber45, you forgot to post that cool picture of the cat you killed in Texas (I think it was). That was such a cool looking pic. :wink:
    This one??

    Last edited by jwkimber45; 06-29-2006 at 08:33 AM.

  11. #31
    Senior Member 2400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkimber45
    Quote Originally Posted by 2400
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkimber45
    Like a champ!!!!! THeres nothing like taking a few ducks over hand carved decoys.
    You do beautiful work, you ever sell any?
    I sell a few here and there...
    PM'd you

  12. #32
    Maser
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkimber45
    Quote Originally Posted by Maser
    Hey jwkimber45, you forgot to post that cool picture of the cat you killed in Texas (I think it was). That was such a cool looking pic. :wink:
    This one??


    Yup, that would be the one. I wish I could do that to my little brother's cat. He's very annoying and always breaking stuff and coughing up hairballs in my room.
    Last edited by Shipwreck; 06-29-2006 at 09:39 AM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member jwkimber45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,818
    Ship...I fixed my pics on this thead .....

  14. #34
    HGF Forum Moderator
    Shipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Beretta City, Texas
    Posts
    11,244
    Quote Originally Posted by jwkimber45
    Ship...I fixed my pics on this thead .....
    Ok, thanks. I just finished fixing all the rest - I was working my way down - I didn't know why yours were working until I found this post

  15. #35
    Maser
    Guest

    Talking

    I'm bored so I just took a pic of my TV showing off my reward for beating all the mercs missions.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •