Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    js's Avatar
    js
    js is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    3,064
    seems the Canadian police are cowards as well...

    So instead of entering the bus and putting about 15 rds into this maniac, A police officer did nothing and watched this guy start eating his victim? Instead of talking to dispatch giving a play by play, shouldn't he have done is damn job!

    If any of you guys want to take up arms and conquer Canada, I've got a pretty good feeling it could be ours in no time...I'd say roughly 80 secs...

    Here's the latest update...


    Police tape: Canada bus killer ate victim's flesh

    Internal communication leaked on Internet; suspect charged in beheading





    TORONTO - A police officer at the scene of a grisly beheading on a Canadian bus reported seeing the attacker hacking off pieces of the victim's body and eating them, according to a police tape leaked on the Internet Saturday.

    In the tape of radio transmissions, a Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer refers to the attacker as "Badger" and says he is armed with a knife and scissors and is "defiling the body at the front of the bus as we speak."

    On the tape, which lasts about 80 seconds, officers continue to detail the attacker's movements until one reports, "Badger's at the back of the bus, hacking off pieces and eating it.

    The RCMP described the tapes as "operational police communications and, as such, are not meant for public consumption." Police said permission had not been given to use the radio transmission, which was posted on LiveLeak.com and picked up by other Web sites.

    Officers were responding to a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway about 12 miles from Portage La Prairie, Manitoba, after the bloody attack late Wednesday on the bus traveling from Edmonton, Alberta to Winnipeg, Manitoba.

    Vince Weiguang Li, 40, faces second-degree murder charges for the murder of a 22-year-old man, who friends and family identified as Tim McLean. Police have not confirmed the victim's identity.

    Suspect called 'model employee'

    Passengers said they had just reboarded the bus following a break when the suspect for no apparent reason stabbed the man sitting next to him dozens of times as passengers fled in horror. He then severed the man's head, displayed it and began hacking at the body.

    Li's employer said in an interview Saturday that he was shocked to learn that his "model employee" had been accused of the grisly attack. Vincent Augert, an independent contractor who distributes newspapers in Edmonton, said that Li was one of his most reliable carriers.

    "He was very punctual and always cleanly dressed," he told The Associated Press. "He was a very nice, polite guy. We would've had no reason to let him go before all this happened."

    Augert said Li had worked for him since last July and caused no problems.

    "I had no odd suspicions about him at all," said Augert.
    Augert said that Li called him two weeks ago to say he needed a day or two off to go to Winnipeg for a job interview at the end of July. He said Li called him back and left a message with the dates, but never followed up after that.

    "That was unusual for him not to call back and then when he didn't show up for work on Tuesday we got worried," said Augert, who said it was sometimes difficult to understand Li because he spoke quickly and had a strong Chinese accent.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25966835/

    "bing bang boom! hair out...hamburger time" - William Murderface

  2. Ads
  3. #22
    Todd is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by unpecador View Post
    Conclude to whatever you wish, I'm sticking to what I stated... "I have no desire to entertain all of the possible scenarios derived from analyzing my post", that refers to one and all.
    Great! Then I conclude that a) there have been no multiple scenarios discussed, only the fact that there was a moving bus and b) you make statements and instead of backing them up, you cry "I'm taking my ball and going home!" when someone asks you to explain them.

    If you post an opinion or statement, have the decency to stand by it and back it up; retract it if you can't stand by it or you realize you're wrong, or don't bother posting it.
    Last edited by Todd; 08-03-2008 at 10:24 AM.

  4. #23
    Mike Barham's Avatar
    Mike Barham is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona, baby!
    Posts
    5,081
    One of the truly sad parts about this (aside from the obvious) is how the Canadians - who just stood there and let this lunatic stab, disembowel, behead and consume the victim - are being lauded as "brave."

    Maybe they were smart for fleeing, which is debatable, but they certainly didn't show an ounce of courage. If Canadians want to see real courage, they should see what their troops are doing in Helmand province, Afghanistan. Running away while a lunatic stabs an innocent man to death isn't brave.
    Last edited by Mike Barham; 08-03-2008 at 05:55 PM. Reason: My spelling skills are nil.
    Employed by Galco Gunleather - www.galcogunleather.com / Veteran OEF VIII

    Donate to the Christian and Stephanie Nielson Recovery fund: http://www.nierecovery.com/.

    All opinions, particularly those involving politics and Glocks, are mine and not Galco's.

  5. #24
    Todd is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
    So instead of entering the bus and putting about 15 rds into this maniac, A police officer did nothing and watched this guy start eating his victim? Instead of talking to dispatch giving a play by play, shouldn't he have done is damn job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barham View Post
    One of the truly sad parts about this (aside from the obvious) is how the Canadians - who just stood there and let this lunatic stab, disembowl, behead and consume the victim - are being lauded as "brave."
    Nothing like being praised for not doing what you're paid to do.

  6. #25
    unpecador's Avatar
    unpecador is offline Senior Member HGF Gold Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Great! Then I conclude that a) there have been no multiple scenarios discussed, only the fact that there was a moving bus and b) you make statements and instead of backing them up, you cry "I'm taking my ball and going home!" when someone asks you to explain them.

    If you post an opinion or statement, have the decency to stand by it and back it up; retract it if you can't stand by it or you realize you're wrong, or don't bother posting it.
    I previously never stated an opinion or made any statements that specifically refer to a "moving bus", only you did. That is why your conclusion and all of your points regarding my posts are invalid.

    The phrase get over yourself may be appropiate at this point to use here.

  7. #26
    Todd is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by unpecador View Post
    I The phrase get over yourself may be appropiate at this point to use here.
    So I ask for clarification/expansion on your statement, you refuse and give me basically a "Because I've said so and I'm not discussing it any more" response, and then you tell me to get over myself?

    Whatever. I give up. Trying to get you to expand on your statement is apparently like getting Mike B. to switch to an XD..... impossible.
    Last edited by Todd; 08-03-2008 at 02:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

liveleak decapitated while sticking his head out of the window of moving bus

Click on a term to search for related topics.