He is packing Altoids breath mints... It is a requirement to have flesh minty breath when encountering a bad guy.
"bing bang boom! hair out...hamburger time" - William Murderface
Hurry! Class space is limited. Only $19.95 per class. All proceeds go to HandGunForum.net and RifleForum.net
- How to start a pissing contest 101. Instructor: Lowdrift.
- How to tell people off 101 in subtle (and not so subtle) ways. Instructor:TOF
- Advanced Pot Stirring 301 (prerequisite Pot Stirring 101). Instructors: Todd, Lowdrift, and TOF.
- How to start the 9mm vs. .45 debate for the 1 millionth time 101: Instructors: Half the new members
- How to ask "Which gun should I buy?" 101. Instructors: The other half of the new members.
- How to build a kick-ass AR while working at McDonald's 101. Instructor: None. You sit in class until you realize it's an impossibility.
- How to start a thread, get challenged by the other members for what you said, and not have the guts to stand up for yourself or back what you said 101. Instructor: Surprise rotating guest instructors.
- How to close a thread 101 (for mods only). Instructors :js and Mike Barham
Last edited by Todd; 11-30-2007 at 10:53 AM.
Well Todd, it looks like you kept things under control in my absence, thanks. Good job.
Now, got Elk and am loaded for bear. Which way did they go?