Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    john doe. is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,850

    Finish the sentence.

    Iíve been a gun nut for so long that...


    I helped John Browning with his first slide action gun.

  2. #2
    TOF's Avatar
    TOF
    TOF is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Northern Arizona
    Posts
    3,015
    the rocks I loaded into my blunderbuss have turned to sand.


  3. #3
    john doe. is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,850
    Quote Originally Posted by TOF View Post
    the rocks I loaded into my blunderbuss have turned to sand.

    You're so old I had to look up the word blunderbuss to find out what it was. Dude, u b OLD!

  4. #4
    TOF's Avatar
    TOF
    TOF is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Northern Arizona
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by tnoisaw View Post
    You're so old I had to look up the word blunderbuss to find out what it was. Dude, u b OLD!
    That's why my daughter named me The Old Fart pardner.

    Methuselah should live so long.


  5. #5
    tony pasley's Avatar
    tony pasley is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    clyde n.c.
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by tnoisaw View Post
    Iíve been a gun nut for so long that...


    I helped John Browning with his first slide action gun.
    I tested the first match lock rifle.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    319
    Hillary Rodham Clinton...

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» Springfield Armory

» HGF Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1