Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    milquetoast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    535

    Heads-up on ammo bargain

    I just ordered 1000 rounds (20 boxes) of CCI Blazer Brass 230 FMJ from Outdoor Marksman. $9.75/box + shipping, total about $220. Cheapest I'd found before that was at WalMart, 11.97/box + 8% sales tax = $258.

    If you have a cheaper source, let me know.

    PS: For an extra $40/1000, you can get Federal American Eagle red box. Tempting....

  2. Ads
  3. #2
    45fan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Eastern Kansas (K.C. metro)
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by milquetoast View Post
    I just ordered 1000 rounds (20 boxes) of CCI Blazer Brass 230 FMJ from Outdoor Marksman. $9.75/box + shipping, total about $220. Cheapest I'd found before that was at WalMart, 11.97/box + 8% sales tax = $258.

    If you have a cheaper source, let me know.

    PS: For an extra $40/1000, you can get Federal American Eagle red box. Tempting....
    You're gonna need lots of help shooting up all that ammo....

  4. #3
    milquetoast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by 45fan View Post
    You're gonna need lots of help shooting up all that ammo....
    If I can average 100 rounds a week, then that's 2 1/2 months' worth. Just "topping off."

  5. #4
    sbninja is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    17
    The best price I have found on CCI Blazer Brass, is from Walmart, $11.97 a box of 230gr FMJ 50rd.

    I checked out Outdoor Marksman and could only find CCI Blazer 230gr FMJ 50rd , But it is the aluminum case NOT brass - the current price for this ammo at Outdoor Marksman is $12.99 for 20 or more boxes - If you buy less than 20 boxes they are priced at $13.50 a box.

    You must have recieved your order already, did you in fact get blazer brass or is it actually the regular blazer's (aluminum case)?

  6. #5
    milquetoast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by sbninja View Post
    The best price I have found on CCI Blazer Brass, is from Walmart, $11.97 a box of 230gr FMJ 50rd.

    I checked out Outdoor Marksman and could only find CCI Blazer 230gr FMJ 50rd , But it is the aluminum case NOT brass - the current price for this ammo at Outdoor Marksman is $12.99 for 20 or more boxes - If you buy less than 20 boxes they are priced at $13.50 a box.

    You must have recieved your order already, did you in fact get blazer brass or is it actually the regular blazer's (aluminum case)?
    I got mine, at $9.75 It's brass, not aluminum.

    You gotta move fast!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

ammo bargains

,
ammo bargains buying cases or more
,

ammo bargins

,

bargain ammo

,
bargan ammo
,
bargin ammo
,
current ammo bargins
,
outdoor marksman for cci blazer
Click on a term to search for related topics.