Haha oh lord that's funny. This is for the people who don't grip their guns tight enough
Or maybe it is for the .40 crowd?
My SP01 kicks less than a .22lr full length revolver I have. I love the recoil right now. It's beyond manageable.
As fr the kit: That guide rod looks goofy. I am not too sure if I could trust that. Speaking of all steel guide rods, is there such a thing for an SP01? If so, I want one. The poly guide rod doesn't bother me, it's just that I always hear bad stuff about it. It's purely psychological that I want an actual metal guide rod haha...
Just got to reading the advantages. Here's what I think:
* 1. Significant recoil reduction -Ok, maybe. But how could it get much better?
* 2. Better control and greater accuracy -This might be true if the former works.
* 3. Slide Protection -Why? Is this guide rod magical?
* 4. Elimination of jams -This is the one I find a little perplexing. Man. This guide rod can do anything.
* 5. Better double-tap concentration -This is always good, provided #1 works.
* 6. Improved Firing Speed -I don't see how a spring loaded guide rod improves firing speed, but maybe.
* 8. Faster follow up shots -This would be good.
* 9. No modification is required -This is true. Beats getting your CZ ported... haha...
* 10. All parts are manufactured precise -They better be.
and aligned so we can guarantee you an
optimum action of this system.
I am being a little satirical, but it does look like it could be a good product. But likewise, I would not want to be the first to try it.