IPSC or IDPA
I found a local club that shoots both IPSC and IDPA.
Can someone give me a basic rundown of:
1) The differences between the two
2) The classes I can/should shoot with an XD45, or an XD9SC
3) Preferences for one format or the other?
4) What mods to an XD45 would make someone more competitive within the class rules?
5) 9mm or 45ACP and a "power factor" explaination
6) How many rounds in a weekend?
They also list USPSA with IPSC...
What's the difference?
Jeff, a lot of questions. You are probably best to go to the relavant web sites and look at the rules.
But i would say just go do each. See which you like better, or plenty of people shoot both.
In IDPA xd's are ESP since they are listed as Single Action (though in 45 you could also shoot it in cdp along with the 1911's by downloading mags to 8)
In IPSC they would be productions. Could also do limited or even open with modifications.
I have been wondering about the same things.
Search tags for this page
differance between idpa an ipsc shoots
idpa in st pete fl
idpa st pete
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» Springfield Armory
» HGF Sponsors