My PT3AT is really handy.
40 cal compact
45 cal compact
1911 45 cal
other if so what
I've got two carry guns,G26 and a G36,just something about a .45 makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
My PT3AT is really handy.
Kel-Tec PF9 IWB @ 2:00 all day long everywhere I go.
Kahr K9 NYCPD
XD sub compact 9mm or Taurus Pt 111 9mm, i like small and tuckable
My daily carry gun is a Colt Defender in an IWB holster. Being a little portly my doctor has been on me to start walking to try and lose some weight. I'm a little embarassed to admit I actually dropped a 25 auto in the pocket of my shorts this morning for my walk.
For Concealed Carry I carry my Micro Desert Eagle, a lot easier to hide than my larger weapons.
carry a walther pps most of the time
mostly an M&P 9c but occaisonally a S&W 642 in the pocket.
USPc 9mm mainly...sometimes the ol' Ruger SP101 with .38 +P
I carry a Glock 19 daily.
SIG P229 or Walther PPS, sometimes both in .40
These days I carry all of this. The Beretta is in 9mm, I usually carry in a pancake holster but I do carry IWB once in a great while.
After several years and trying many flavors I finally settled on HK P2000 DA/SA in 9mm as primary. The P2000SK will soon be joining the line up as well. The 2000 series platform just gives me the most mileage for my dollar regarding versatility, features, ergo's, etc. with the fewest compromises. For pocket sized go anywere any time backup duty I'm working on wringing out the kinks on a PF9.
Used to be my S&W or Kimber .45 - not any more Ruger LCP all the time - it's in my front pocket right now in a DeSanti pocket holster.
Last edited by dondavis3; 10-23-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Kahr E9 80% of the time.....LCP the other 20%.
Eclipse Ultra II, P238 and NAA mini.
.38 special +P and .357 in my S&W model 640 not too big not too small. 135gr. speer golddots.
Kimber UCII for me...
Carry what guns ? Mine all went down with the Titanic. Before that, a CZ Rami in 9mm.
I normally carry a CZ 82 in 9 mm MAK. Cheapest handgun I have but easy to carry and very accurate. I also have a Springfield XD 45 acp. I like the 45 round but the weapon is larger and harder to conceal so the CZ is carried more often. I carry the CZ IWB and or Ankle. The XD is always ankle carry its to big for both it and me IWB.
380 right now, but hope to be replacing it with a 9mm after the new year.
Holding out till Feb or March when the Gen4 Glock19s come out.
I have read that they have a thumb safety on them, and while I like my G17 as a range gun I like my carry gun to have a thumb safety on it.
It may or may not be on when I carry it, but I like to have the option.
sig sp2009 9mm for me
ruger SR9...obviously a 9mm