Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    wa1hog's Avatar
    wa1hog is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3

    Browning Buckmark with reflex sight holster.

    Will a oversized buckmark holster carry a buckmark camper with buckmark relfex sight?

  2. #2
    Powhatan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by wa1hog View Post
    Will a oversized buckmark holster carry a buckmark camper with buckmark relfex sight?
    This works fine with my Buckmark... Black Dog Mag Ruger Mk Series Holster - 876514, Field Holsters at Sportsman's Guide


  3. #3
    wa1hog's Avatar
    wa1hog is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    I just attached the reflex sight on mine. I see where you installed your sight on the weaver rail. was that the sweet spot for sighting the pistol?

  4. #4
    Powhatan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by wa1hog View Post
    I just attached the reflex sight on mine. I see where you installed your sight on the weaver rail. was that the sweet spot for sighting the pistol?
    I actually have not tried it in any other location. After sighting it in this position works great.. I did not need to changes it.. It is not a tack driver but I can shoot golf balls off hand from 30 yards.. that is good enough for me.

  5. #5
    wa1hog's Avatar
    wa1hog is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3
    thanks for the info I installed mine 1 ring further back. the rear of the sight hangs just over the rear edge,
    Haven't fired it yet .

    By the way the picture could be my gun... looks identical..

  6. #6
    Powhatan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by wa1hog View Post
    thanks for the info I installed mine 1 ring further back. the rear of the sight hangs just over the rear edge,
    Haven't fired it yet .

    By the way the picture could be my gun... looks identical..
    I originally put my sight there so I could reach the rear screw without having to remove the rail. I can remove it without taking the sight off..

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

browning buck reflex sight review
,
browning buckmark field holsters
,
browning buckmark foxx holster
,

browning buckmark holster

,
browning buckmark pistol holographic
,
holster for browing camper
,
holster for browning buckmark camper
,

holster for buckmark with reflex sight

,
holster for pistol with reflex sight
,
pistol holsters for reflex sight on pistol
,
reflex sight for browning buckmark camper
,
where to place a reflex sight on a handgun rail
Click on a term to search for related topics.