Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    frogjunk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    16

    Nice impulse buy: px4 Storm

    Went to the gun shop yesterday looking for a Glock 17. The guy told me I would have to wait about five months. But then he asked me if I had ever shot a px4. I've never owned or even shot a Beretta. Well, in a rare moment of impulse I bought the gun, 9mm. Put 100 rounds through it last night - flawless! I may end up adding a few more Berettas to keep my Sigs company. Very happy I ended up with a surprise rather than a disappointment.

  2. #2
    beretta9mm's Avatar
    beretta9mm is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    584
    Glad to hear that i have the 92fs that shoots flawless also, the px4 is next on the list.

  3. #3
    jakeleinen1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    751
    How much did you pay? You can get a Px4 back before the gun grab for like 399.00

  4. #4
    berettabone is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,366
    Beretta....the well kept secret
    Quote Originally Posted by frogjunk View Post
    Went to the gun shop yesterday looking for a Glock 17. The guy told me I would have to wait about five months. But then he asked me if I had ever shot a px4. I've never owned or even shot a Beretta. Well, in a rare moment of impulse I bought the gun, 9mm. Put 100 rounds through it last night - flawless! I may end up adding a few more Berettas to keep my Sigs company. Very happy I ended up with a surprise rather than a disappointment.

  5. #5
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by frogjunk View Post
    Went to the gun shop yesterday looking for a Glock 17. The guy told me I would have to wait about five months. But then he asked me if I had ever shot a px4. I've never owned or even shot a Beretta. Well, in a rare moment of impulse I bought the gun, 9mm. Put 100 rounds through it last night - flawless! I may end up adding a few more Berettas to keep my Sigs company. Very happy I ended up with a surprise rather than a disappointment.
    Hilarious cuz I did the exact same thing back in early December. I love my PX4 storm!

  6. #6
    paratrooper is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,527
    Ashamed to admit it, but I'm not current with the new line of Beretta's.

    But, the ones that I do have, are great and I have been very happy with them.

  7. #7
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
    Ashamed to admit it, but I'm not current with the new line of Beretta's.

    But, the ones that I do have, are great and I have been very happy with them.
    which ones do you have 92fs? my buddy was going to sell me almost a brand spanking new 92fs for $500, i wanted the px4 storm tho.

  8. #8
    skinnyb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    28

    Nice impulse buy: px4 Storm

    Love my PX4's very solid performers and a joy to shoot.

  9. #9
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    You have several? What do you have?

  10. #10
    skinnyb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    28

    Nice impulse buy: px4 Storm

    SC in 9mm and a full size .40. Both have been flawless so far.

  11. #11
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    Nice, what do you prefer out of the two? If you had to choose?

  12. #12
    skinnyb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    28

    Nice impulse buy: px4 Storm

    I like the full size better. It is a little bit more accurate (longer barrel) and the rotating barrel is very smooth. The SC is a close second. We use both for HD (mine is the full size, Momma loves the SC) so I guess that is where some of the bias comes from. They are great at the range and for HD but too bulky to carry. I (we) have Ruger LC9's for that duty. Tried the Nano (to keep it all Beretta) but prefer hammer fired and the dimensions of the LC9 better.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyb View Post
    I like the full size better. It is a little bit more accurate (longer barrel) and the rotating barrel is very smooth. The SC is a close second. We use both for HD (mine is the full size, Momma loves the SC) so I guess that is where some of the bias comes from. They are great at the range and for HD but too bulky to carry. I (we) have Ruger LC9's for that duty. Tried the Nano (to keep it all Beretta) but prefer hammer fired and the dimensions of the LC9 better.
    I guess that is why there are so many different guns available. I prefer Nano with its smaller dimensions and striker. On the other hand I agree the full size PX4 is the best of them, though all are nice.

  14. #14
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    Proud owner of a full size px4 storm, 9mm. I was very close to getting the Glock G19, actually went back and forth at the cash register, happy the decision I made.

  15. #15
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    Proud owner of a full size px4 storm, 9mm. I was very close to getting the Glock G19, actually went back and forth at the cash register, happy the decision I made.

  16. #16
    kevo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5
    I did pretty much the same thing when I was looking for a subcompact. I ended up with the .40 cal Px4 subcompact. Very happy with it!

  17. #17
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo View Post
    I did pretty much the same thing when I was looking for a subcompact. I ended up with the .40 cal Px4 subcompact. Very happy with it!
    What made you pull the trigger on the sub compact versus the full version without getting too personal with it?

  18. #18
    pic
    pic is offline Senior Member HGF Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLAGuy View Post
    What made you pull the trigger on the sub compact versus the full version without getting too personal with it?
    My friend and I each bought the subcompact also, rapid firing, limp wristing, never a failure I myself use the gun for pocket carry.

  19. #19
    TheLAGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    521
    What are the benefits of sub compact compared to, full size. other than concealment?

  20. #20
    pic
    pic is offline Senior Member HGF Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLAGuy View Post
    What are the benefits of sub compact compared to, full size. other than concealment?
    thinking very quickly, there are none. rather have a full size in time of need.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

2013 px4 storm

,
how much are you paying for your px4 storm
,
px4 storm
,
px4 storm 2013
,
px4 storm flawless
,
ruger lc9 vs beretta px4 storm subcompact
Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Springfield Armory

» HGF Sponsors

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1